Search found 34 matches

by tubs
Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:34 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Monarchy FB Page
Replies: 51
Views: 27898

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Ew, Facebook.
by tubs
Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Time Travel
Replies: 9
Views: 3715

Re: Time Travel

70 years from now people will be calling Lady Gaga a time traveler.
by tubs
Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:08 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Things you hate in movies
Replies: 7
Views: 3255

Re: Things you hate in movies

Car chases. Slow motion during action scenes (although Matrix did it well). Intrusive / formulaic music score. Movies that have action scenes that make me think, 'yeah yeah, the good guy will win, get it over with already!' Movies that don't leave me with something to think about because everything ...
by tubs
Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:26 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: i'm very troubled
Replies: 283
Views: 127605

Re: i'm very troubled

I'm 1/4 Romani! I have lived in 4 different counties in England and 2 states in the US. It's in our blood!
by tubs
Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:09 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: StarCraft II.
Replies: 69
Views: 50355

Re: StarCraft II.

I don't understand the need to be secretive about one's name. Knowing someone's name is something vastly different from knowing where to find someone. As for the teenage kids you mention: you'd know who they are, so you'd know what to do about it. Actually, it's often not difficult to track down so...
by tubs
Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: StarCraft II.
Replies: 69
Views: 50355

Re: StarCraft II.

The real name requirement for posting on the forums was a terrible idea. From my perspective, it would have alienated people from the forums who play wow but don't want that information revealed to their professional life. Believe it or not, wow has an incredibly diverse community that is not all dr...
by tubs
Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:49 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: My Life in Boojy Hell
Replies: 70
Views: 30856

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Lady Maven wrote:You know how I KNEW it was boojy hell? I blogged about. Fucking BLOGGED it man.
Oh dear lord!
by tubs
Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: I need to rant
Replies: 54
Views: 22890

Re: I need to rant

That didn't help...
by tubs
Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: I need to rant
Replies: 54
Views: 22890

Re: I need to rant

I'm confused, what does 'jack her up' mean? Your stepfather told your brother of her drug habit?
by tubs
Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:38 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45606

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

I'm glad you can concede that gun control does not lead to higher crime rate, or proliferation of guns leads to lower crime rate, too :) Personally, I think the best way to lower the murder rate in the US is to legalize all drugs, and sink the profits from it into public services and health care. It...
by tubs
Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45606

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

I think Europe's gun control laws do help keep the murder rate lower than it is in the US (you are about 4 times more likely to be murdered in the states). A lot of stats I've seen seem to agree that property and 'violent' crimes are higher in Europe though (keep in mind that each country has slight...
by tubs
Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:43 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Need Workout Advice
Replies: 38
Views: 17154

Re: Need Workout Advice

Don't worry, if you did crunches thinking you'll lose fat around your gut, all it will do is build up your abdominal muscles, it won't necessarily reduce the fat around your gut. There are no exercises that can target specific areas of fat. Ignore all the stupid ads that say you can lose fat here or...
by tubs
Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:44 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: This should be interesting.
Replies: 37
Views: 19034

Re: This should be interesting.

I do not think America should go to War anytime anyone anywhere is attacked UK should have gone to war with the IRA and they did I am sure that the US helped them I would not say worth less just not Americans so not Americas direct responsibility Unfortunately the US did not help the UK with the IR...
by tubs
Sat May 29, 2010 3:09 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Lost: The End
Replies: 16
Views: 7559

Re: Lost: The End

A better ending for Lost;

Image
by tubs
Wed May 26, 2010 11:56 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Lost: The End
Replies: 16
Views: 7559

Re: Lost: The End

Why did they have to conclude it with such an in-your-face purgatory storyline? It was incredibly corny imo. The last seasons kinda sucked. There were a few good episodes but meh.
by tubs
Sat May 15, 2010 12:45 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: What has happened to Video Gaming?!
Replies: 26
Views: 12801

Re: What has happened to Video Gaming?!

Unfortunately the days of none-connected game applications are coming to an end. It's not just about DRM, customers want online and social games. The industry is in a bit of a transitional stage at the moment. It ends up being rather silly when companies try to take the middle ground on distribution...
by tubs
Tue May 04, 2010 1:20 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Most Difficult Thing I Will Ever Have To Do (Advice)
Replies: 34
Views: 16690

Re: Most Difficult Thing I Will Ever Have To Do (Advice)

I'm so glad to hear he's beating this. Keep us updated.
by tubs
Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:18 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Most Difficult Thing I Will Ever Have To Do (Advice)
Replies: 34
Views: 16690

Re: Most Difficult Thing I Will Ever Have To Do (Advice)

We are emulating Pat. He was always the man of second, third, and even twenty-fifth chances. He never gave up on a friend. When he did, it was because he knew he couldn't help anymore.
A fine way to immortalize your friend.
by tubs
Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:12 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: War video
Replies: 8
Views: 3550

Re: War video

http://www.collateralmurder.com/ has the full version. Brings a bit more context - troops had come under fire in the area and there was a guy in the area with an RPG (which the gunner incorrectly identified as the camera man in the video).
by tubs
Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:52 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: War video
Replies: 8
Views: 3550

Re: War video

I don't understand why they fired on the van helping the wounded guy. It seemed their actions were reasonable up until then. 'Serves them right for bringing their kids to a battle.' the gunner says at the end. I can only hope that there's a bit of guilt underneath this soldier talk (not that anyone ...

Go to advanced search