Search found 6 matches

by Baldmandc
Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:00 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: The Game
Replies: 80
Views: 58053

Re: The Game

Question about game? Can Bountys be saved and collected after next start up if killed while logged out?
by Baldmandc
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 am
Forum: Site and Game News
Topic: Massacre - Conquest - TIME TO PLAY!!
Replies: 18
Views: 13549

Re: Massacre - Conquest - TIME TO PLAY!!

I hear yah Teanos, I'm just venting.....I got killed like 20 minutes into the game....lol but its all good...
by Baldmandc
Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 pm
Forum: Site and Game News
Topic: Massacre - Conquest - TIME TO PLAY!!
Replies: 18
Views: 13549

Re: Massacre - Conquest - TIME TO PLAY!!

GAME REALLY SUCKS!!!! (MASSACRE)
by Baldmandc
Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: New Game Info, and Name.
Replies: 29
Views: 17469

Re: New Game Info, and Name.

I suggest:

NWO or Mordarr
by Baldmandc
Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:09 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: The Game
Replies: 80
Views: 58053

Re: [NoSpam] The Game

Thanks, I'm just curious as to when the site would be opening. Don't bother to update all the time I am in no rush either..

You like the Baldman??? lol
by Baldmandc
Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: The Game
Replies: 80
Views: 58053

Re: [NoSpam] The Game

So, Any idea on or about when this game will be up and running???

Go to advanced search