I did, by the by, apply my oft misspent smarts and teach myself how to fix up my own damned website
Search found 9 matches
- Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:53 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Any CSS gurus in the house?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3625
Re: Any CSS gurus in the house?
Dude!! So good to hear from you 
I did, by the by, apply my oft misspent smarts and teach myself how to fix up my own damned website
It may not be to the highest level of web professionalism, but at least it's not ugly. Oh, and no music 
I did, by the by, apply my oft misspent smarts and teach myself how to fix up my own damned website
- Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:17 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello, my name is Atla.
- Replies: 26
- Views: 28216
Re: Hello, my name is Atla.
+laugh+Maverick wrote:If youre 16 years old and interested in Atla, please dial 17.
If youre 76 years old and interested in Vox, please dial 19.
- Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:05 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Any CSS gurus in the house?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3625
Any CSS gurus in the house?
Do we have any CSS gurus in the house? I'm looking for help on a couple of things which are probably simple - setting up the backend (.asp?) of a contact form and adjusting my ul code to wrap w/out overlapping the bottom border..
Thanks.
-the redhead-
Thanks.
-the redhead-
- Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Help a newbie out?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6375
Re: Help a newbie out?
Elladan!! How's stuff.
I see from Owly's comment that some things at Monarchy never change...
I see from Owly's comment that some things at Monarchy never change...
- Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:49 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Game was in need of a reset
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2038
Re: Game was in need of a reset
Shred!!!
- Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Help a newbie out?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6375
Re: Help a newbie out?
Paddles +and+ Conner? Sweet.
I'm definitely going to need someone to hold my widdle hand...
How many of the old guard still drop by?
I'm definitely going to need someone to hold my widdle hand...
How many of the old guard still drop by?
- Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Help a newbie out?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6375
Help a newbie out?
Hi, I'm new here. Can someone 'splain this whole game thing to me?
- Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Everyone say Hellllllo
- Replies: 126
- Views: 85613
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
I love it when a plan comes together.Dont you just love it when a thread ties itself together
+cue the theme music+
- Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:31 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Everyone say Hellllllo
- Replies: 126
- Views: 85613
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Hi, I'm the redhead and I'm new here...
-the redhead-
-the redhead-