Search found 4 matches

by bigdaddy42
Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: It is a girl.
Replies: 10
Views: 4561

It is a girl.

I like to let everyone know I am a new grandpa for the seventh time. Yesterday my youngest girl had a 5lb 11ounce little girl. Now I have seven grandkids, four girls and three boys. They all are my world.
by bigdaddy42
Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets
Replies: 15
Views: 8771

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Is the game reset? Are we suppose to start over? Are we going to play again? Whats really going ON. :?: :?:
by bigdaddy42
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:58 pm
Forum: Closed Tribunals
Topic: [OpenTribunal] Admin response to bounty feeding
Replies: 14
Views: 17719

I just edit stipping the score, you must read again

I added why does Mickal get to keep my score after killing me, and makes his score higher If you take me off the score because of the way I got my score, Mickal shouldnt get to keep my numbers after killing me his numbers went up, because of me.
by bigdaddy42
Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:37 am
Forum: Closed Tribunals
Topic: [OpenTribunal] Admin response to bounty feeding
Replies: 14
Views: 17719

[OpenTribunal] Admin response to bounty feeding

Added Poll Options Admin response to attempts to influence scores using bounty feeders, - first offense - should be... Do nothing Reset current Scores for users kingdoms in game, no Warning Reset current Scores for users kingdoms in game, and Warning Reset current Scores for all users kingdoms, and...

Go to advanced search