Search found 10 matches
- Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8766
Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets
YAY I'm in thanks Kaz!
- Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:24 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8766
Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets
I'm getting a no access allowed message when I try to view my dom?
- Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Dagnabbit!!!!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1536
Dagnabbit!!!!
Some body come out of npp and kill these farm doms so I can has a target! nothing but leto's up here right now!!!!
- Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
- Replies: 327
- Views: 149466
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
fuck buddies dont count, they are sorta always around:P
Love the way this lady thinks ( wow is that ever rare lol)
- Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:02 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: MW 2 ...10 days
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11420
Re: MW 2 ...10 days
yeah but they're usefulness cheapens the game play its much less challenging with the hud and radar.
You can hear which direction someone is coming from or shooting from in the game the hud just teaches people to rely on something other then themselves which is a poor lesson no matter what the reason.
You can hear which direction someone is coming from or shooting from in the game the hud just teaches people to rely on something other then themselves which is a poor lesson no matter what the reason.
- Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: MW 2 ...10 days
- Replies: 24
- Views: 11420
Re: MW 2 ...10 days
Huds and radar are for newbs and weak gamers.
- Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Blame the Teletubbies!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1577
Blame the Teletubbies!!!
People try to blame youth violence and crime on everything but the real factors....
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... le1347227/
I always knew they were evil what with that coke head vacuum and all....
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... le1347227/
I always knew they were evil what with that coke head vacuum and all....
- Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:57 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Word Count
- Replies: 25
- Views: 11412
Re: Word Count
I liked the word count it let you know who the good spammers and eloquent speakers were.
It kinda discouraged single one word spams and posts that really just clog threads.
It kinda discouraged single one word spams and posts that really just clog threads.
- Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:13 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: What has this world come to?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12245
Re: What has this world come to?
I'll try to find the article if I'm not mistaken and I may be it was a few years ago the women was charged with fraud and jailed.
- Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:13 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: What has this world come to?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12245
Re: What has this world come to?
Then you've never done it. Trust me, stories of "rich" panhandlers" are myths. Not entirely true Gerien possibly a rarity but not entirely a myth. The Toronto paper busted a woman who used to drive from Hamilton to the Toronto subway and panhandle she drove a mercedez and owned a 350000 home. All o...