Search found 4 matches
- Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:45 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: 6 - 12 dead, dozens wounded at Fort Hood
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10206
Re: 6 - 12 dead, dozens wounded at Fort Hood
What a crappy situation...as if military families don't already go through enough emotional drama. I thought I heard somewhere that skinheads and white supremacists were banned from the military. and maybe even former boneheads that changed their views, but still had swastikas/racist tatoos. Just b/...
- Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Emergency C Section
- Replies: 30
- Views: 14827
Re: Emergency C Section
Congrats Owly!
...and C section scars are sexy...it's like a tattoo on the lower back, except it's in the front.
On a deeper note, it's a good visual cue to remind us that miracles DO happen!
...and C section scars are sexy...it's like a tattoo on the lower back, except it's in the front.
On a deeper note, it's a good visual cue to remind us that miracles DO happen!
- Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Return of V
- Replies: 29
- Views: 12860
Re: Return of V
I remember watching the original when I was very young and loving it....something about somebody's human face getting scratched off and revealing a green reptile skin underneath. I think the same guy that was in the Beastmaster movie was in it. I'd heard somewhere that they planned to unveil the new...
- Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Life moves in Spirals
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1795
Life moves in Spirals
So here I am for the first time (again). Things are familiar yet unfamiliar. The longitude is the same, but the latitude is different. I'm talking in circles now... I quit playing many many years ago. After being away from the community for about 5 years I googled 'evernight' and found something qui...