Search found 2 matches

by Rhaegict
Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:16 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: NPC Kingdoms
Replies: 84
Views: 51298

Re: NPC Kingdoms

I dont think are are really any major NPC problems. Yes, there are the occassional huge NPC. But as far as I am aware, none of them have proved unkillable. Sure, we could automatically create random NPC builds. But it's not as much fun as letting players make their own. Which reminds me, I need to ...
by Rhaegict
Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: NPC Kingdoms
Replies: 84
Views: 51298

Re: NPC Kingdoms

I was reading through this thread and came up with a couple of solutions to your problems, but they'll require a bit more coding. First the issue of the super NPC. What you'll want to do is take an average value of the top however many kingdoms and set that as the threshold for the NPC kingdoms to e...

Go to advanced search