I remember the first time when they filmed that show and paid for the footage... you bought me a plane ticket to Vegas, This time I just want some shoes
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:29 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm going to be on national TV again/see me on tv
- Replies: 78
- Views: 36011
Re: i'm going to be on national TV again
Congrats honey.
I remember the first time when they filmed that show and paid for the footage... you bought me a plane ticket to Vegas, This time I just want some shoes
I remember the first time when they filmed that show and paid for the footage... you bought me a plane ticket to Vegas, This time I just want some shoes
- Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:21 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5894
Re: Dr. Link (not yet but eventually!)
LINKY POOH! STOP GROWING UP ALREADY!
You're making me feel old dammit. I remember your first day of high school! Now you're graduating college and talking about a fiance?!?!?!
Congratulations sweety! You did good
You're making me feel old dammit. I remember your first day of high school! Now you're graduating college and talking about a fiance?!?!?!
Congratulations sweety! You did good
- Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Happy Birthday owly
- Replies: 30
- Views: 13071
Happy Birthday owly
Happy 40th Birthday! I think it's time for me to trade you in for two 20 year olds. 
- Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 am
- Forum: In Memoriam
- Topic: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P
- Replies: 129
- Views: 151405
Re: Torkano R.I.P
I've been really busy and hadn't made time to register here, but then today owly told me about Tork.
This is very sad news and he will be missed.
This is very sad news and he will be missed.