Search found 2 matches

by Sylvas
Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 am
Forum: In Memoriam
Topic: The Passing of a Dear Friend (Rathowen/Donavon RIP)
Replies: 47
Views: 64320

Re: The Passing of a Dear Friend (Rathowen/Donavon RIP)

The last time I visited the forums was when I heard of tork's passing, I decided to drop by on a whim tonight and see this thread. I met Rath in person twice, once in Las Vegas and once in VA. He was always quick with a joke and a pleasure to be around. He was the loudest snorer I have ever met, the...
by Sylvas
Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 am
Forum: In Memoriam
Topic: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P
Replies: 129
Views: 151523

Re: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P

I've been dreading trying to write this post for the past couple days, no idea what to say really. It's been a long time since I've played, but I still remember the warchats with tork virch fo and the rest of the TNE gang. I was never much of a poster, but I always enjoyed reading other people's ram...

Go to advanced search