Would u be the moron with 54 million prestige that declared on me when I had not used a single turn?
Enjoy having my tied up for yer declaration. When the right mixture of Angie and Leto are above me I will come get some.
Deicide
Killer of Gods.
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:55 am
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: NPC Kingdoms
- Replies: 84
- Views: 51298
- Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Game Questions and Suggestions
- Replies: 85
- Views: 55793
Re: Game Questions and Suggestions
I think it needs revamping. I just joined and I have no one to attack.
lol
I was forced into a Barny kingdom.
To those I killed today... Oops.
lol
I was forced into a Barny kingdom.
To those I killed today... Oops.
- Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 pm
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: NPC Kingdoms
- Replies: 84
- Views: 51298
Re: NPC Kingdoms
Alas there is no one left to fight. We are all Red. If yer not Red yer dead it looks like...
- Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Icon Request
- Replies: 79
- Views: 84058
Re: Icon Request
Tara long time no chat.
Anyho... Does anyone still have a link to Vego Steel-Blade's old Icon?
I have been trying to find it forever since my server died and I lost everything...
New email if ya'll wanna msn me VegoSteelBlade@live.ca
Peace.
Anyho... Does anyone still have a link to Vego Steel-Blade's old Icon?
I have been trying to find it forever since my server died and I lost everything...
New email if ya'll wanna msn me VegoSteelBlade@live.ca
Peace.