It's good to see you, too, Lak!! ^__^
I went with Angie this time around, but I haven't left NPP yet because I wasn't sure who was still around and in which faith/guild, so I could delete and restart if I needed to switch.
Search found 20 matches
- Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:12 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267929
- Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:43 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267929
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Hey, I see a fair amount of LoFers on here! I just made two kingdoms in Guilds, although I was never any good at this game. I miss my LoFers; we always had a lot of insane fun. ;p
- Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Staring CONTEST
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7888
- Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Check it out.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3318
Re: Check it out.
Nether wrote:what does rick roll'd mean?
It's when we take people who link Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" and roll them down the stairs.
Although I must admit, this was a good one. XD
- Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:05 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8868
Re: how many camels is your girlfriend/wife worth
I don't have a significant other to do this for me, so I did it for myself.
I'm not sure if me having testicles works in my favor or not. XD
I'm not sure if me having testicles works in my favor or not. XD
- Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:00 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: What does the perp look like?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1675
Re: What does the perp look like?
Lulz at the hair dye. Foiled! XD
But I wonder why it's more accurate at black and red than blonde and brown? That's interesting to me.
But I wonder why it's more accurate at black and red than blonde and brown? That's interesting to me.
- Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:56 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: And with that...
- Replies: 27
- Views: 18961
Re: And with that...
That really sucks, but I hope that this choice brings you the peace you're searching for. ;\ Even though this is an online forum, the fact that a lot of us (most of us) have been playing this game for over ten years (even if it was on-and-off for some of us) makes it more than just that; it's one th...
- Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: What's your favorite movies
- Replies: 22
- Views: 15713
Re: What's your favorite movies
Equilibrium
Grandma's Boy
all three Back to the Future movies
The Princess Bride
Billy Madison
Happy Gilmore
Sword of the Stranger
Mallrats
Clerks
Moulin Rouge
Sherlock Holmes
Those are my top ones, ones that I'll watch if they're on regardless of how many times I've seen them.
Grandma's Boy
all three Back to the Future movies
The Princess Bride
Billy Madison
Happy Gilmore
Sword of the Stranger
Mallrats
Clerks
Moulin Rouge
Sherlock Holmes
Those are my top ones, ones that I'll watch if they're on regardless of how many times I've seen them.
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 am
- Forum: In Memoriam
- Topic: The Passing of a Dear Friend (Rathowen/Donavon RIP)
- Replies: 47
- Views: 64311
Re: The Passing of a Dear Friend (Rathowen/Donavon RIP)
Saw the message on FB; I remember him, though I didn't really talk to him much. Damn, that sucks so bad! My prayers and thoughts are with his family right now. ;____;
- Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Happy Birthday Kain
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2022
Re: Happy Birthday Kain
Ridiculously late at this point, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ^___^
I'd love to see those gorgeous eyes of yours again! XP
I'd love to see those gorgeous eyes of yours again! XP
Re: FML
Late to the party as usual, but I'm so sorry to hear that, Gerien! I really, really hope you guys can pull through and reconcile your differences. I went through a really traumatic break-up at the end of December, and, well...let's just say it really messed me up. So I really hope you two can compro...
- Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Gerien's horror
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4873
Re: Gerien's horror
I took American History last semester, and yeah, his military career was mediocre at best. I don't remember the details, but I remember he got his ass handed to him at least once. There was a bunch of other tl;dr stuff, but yeah. Not as awesome as previously advertised.
- Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Going to church is boring!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8735
Re: Going to church is boring!
LOL OMG. That was horribly hilarious. I'm going to hell for laughing at that (not like I wasn't ALREADY going, but still!). XDMoP wrote:
Well, actually, they were into older men, literally, but that was because they were forced to.
- Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:30 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Facebook, AIM, etc.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11414
Re: Facebook, AIM, etc.
Resurrecting this thread because Brian mentioned it, and I wanted to stalk everyone on Facebook! >;3 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kethry (tell me you're from Monarchy/Evernight, I only add people who I know or have mutual friends with) AIM: Inspction12 Email: Inspction12@aol.com That's about al...
- Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:31 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Happy birthday Stark
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3847
Re: Happy birthday Stark
Ffffuuu! Also late. ;__;
Happy Birthday, Stark! <3
Happy Birthday, Stark! <3
- Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Picture thread
- Replies: 149
- Views: 83823
Re: Picture thread
Aw, you guys are too kind! *blushes* OMG STRYFE! Still looking as cute as ever, I see, even with half an eyebrow! XD I still have you on MySpace, but I only really get on the Faizebuk now. I held out on getting a Facebook for YEARS and finally caved, but once I got one, I didn't look back at MySpace...
- Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:07 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: New Music?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7002
Re: New Music?
I've been listening to a local band, Hello Danger, lately. They're a little bit more poppy than I generally prefer, but I'm too old to be worried about sticking to one genre and feeling like I need to make excuses about listening to what I like anymore. XD I have no idea if their music is online any...
- Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Picture thread
- Replies: 149
- Views: 83823
Re: Picture thread
Man, I forgot how many attractive people we have in our community! ^_^
Here's a recentish one from Halloween Horror Nights at Universal this past year. lol crappy cell phone pic.

Here's a recentish one from Halloween Horror Nights at Universal this past year. lol crappy cell phone pic.

- Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:37 am
- Forum: In Memoriam
- Topic: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P
- Replies: 129
- Views: 151405
Re: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P
I didn't know Tork that well in-game, but I definitely remember having exchanges with him on the boards, and he always seemed like a cool guy. It always seems unreal when something like this happens. My prayers are with his family and loved ones. He had another family here, and he'll be missed. ;___;
- Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:35 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: lolwat
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3336
lolwat
Not really "new," but when I popped back in at Temper's Ball, it said my last login was like...2008. So, been a while, huh? Looking around, I'm glad to see so many familiar faces, so to speak. Don't know how active I'll be around here, but I'm glad to be back! ^_^ And holy shit about Torkano, man. ;...
