
Search found 22 matches
- Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:25 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm very troubled
- Replies: 283
- Views: 127605
Re: i'm very troubled
My Baboo. Thanks for the directions on where to host and how to upload. I'll post a few from Afghanistan when I deploy


- Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm very troubled
- Replies: 283
- Views: 127605
Re: i'm very troubled
Hi, Dinky alseep when I was home on leave from OIF


- Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm very troubled
- Replies: 283
- Views: 127605
Re: i'm very troubled
"You should not lose them. See them as much as possible. Take them on holidays or something as well. Be a father." Hi, Aye theres the rub. You see I am not Baboo or Dinky's biological father. I wish I were. There is no way the court will give me visitation right, By the same token it cannot force me...
- Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm very troubled
- Replies: 283
- Views: 127605
Re: i'm very troubled
Hi, If there is one thing I can't stand it is a sniveling male after some broad screwed him over. Gosh I hope I do not come off that way and if I do I apologize. My wife decided she would rather have sex with other men. Its a tough break for me. I cry because of what this does to me and my babies. I...
- Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:11 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Why am I not eating biscuits?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10078
Re: Why am I not eating biscuits?
Hi, SNACKS??? Cheese slices are snacks??? Thats what I eat for supper when I am lucky enough to have access to them... Snacks??? (with apologies to Jim Mora)
- Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: My Life in Boojy Hell
- Replies: 70
- Views: 30856
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Hi, I thought it was a very arbitrary requirement. I always thought "size does not matter" (it being the motion of the ocean and all that) It is not fair to put the same requirements on a guy humping 120lbs of gear around for a year as one who lays around watching MTV. I get longer once I get to kno...
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm very troubled
- Replies: 283
- Views: 127605
Re: i'm very troubled
Hi, It has been 3 months since I found my wife with another man. When will it stop hurting?
I really cannot wait till I get deployed.
I really cannot wait till I get deployed.
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:36 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Boys are dumb *rant*
- Replies: 53
- Views: 31696
Re: Boys are dumb *rant*
Hi, I think you should understand that sex to a guy is not the same as sex to a female. To a guy it might just be recreation while the girl calls it commitment.
When a guy gives up the recreation with other girls thats called commitment.
When a guy gives up the recreation with other girls thats called commitment.
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:23 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: My Life in Boojy Hell
- Replies: 70
- Views: 30856
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
1. Can't be shorter (she is 6') I was 5 10 when I went to Iraq and 5 8 when I came back 2. MUST be funny That depends on her sense of humor 3. Can NEVER call her a dumb cunt housewife (she has at least two degrees) I never insult women especially ones who want to see me naked 4. Must be ok with tatt...
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:16 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: I hate hand sanitiser
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9452
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
Hi, Compass water has no intoxicating properties. What you mean is "Torpedo Juice" The old torpedoes ran off alcohol and when desperate sailors would siphon it off and drink it
(I was a GMG1 from 1981 to 1992)
(I was a GMG1 from 1981 to 1992)
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: My Life in Boojy Hell
- Replies: 70
- Views: 30856
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Hi, Ah crap If I had known you were married I would never have posted such a thing. I don't do harems but I also don't do married women. I am sincerely sorry.
(Do you have any single friends?)
(Do you have any single friends?)
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:56 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: My Life in Boojy Hell
- Replies: 70
- Views: 30856
Re: My Life in Boojy Hell
Mav when I get back from Afghanistan....will you marry me? I am an old fart but we could drink at the VFW from opening to close. Remember what the Freak Brothers said....Smoking dope and drinking is like pissing into the wind. Well all I want to do when I get back is ride my Harley and then drink be...
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
- Replies: 46
- Views: 19995
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Hi, Mogami is a river in Japan. The subject of the first haiku
Samidare o atsumete hayashi Mogamigawa
The Mogami River, gathering rain of May and even more rapid
Samidare o atsumete hayashi Mogamigawa
The Mogami River, gathering rain of May and even more rapid
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
- Replies: 46
- Views: 19995
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Hi Mav you were here when I got here in 1990 something. In the general topic thread we used to rack up 2 or 3 thousand posts in 24 hours (we really did not have a lot of different topics it was all just that one thread) I had just gotten out of the service and was being a hermit and lived online. (i...
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:34 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
- Replies: 46
- Views: 19995
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Damn wish I had more time to hang out here. In the old days I used to make 200 posts a day because it was like having a phone conversation. As fast as you post there were several replies. If you had a slow phone connection the conversation got kind of weird because you were always several subjects b...
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:12 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm very troubled
- Replies: 283
- Views: 127605
Re: I'm very troubled
Hi, I butted into your thread and for that I am sorry. I think I know how you feel. I will always love this woman even though I know we are finished. I will not stalk her I will not harass her. She has made a choice and even though that choice hurts me I will respect her decision. I just need to get...
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
- Replies: 46
- Views: 19995
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Hi, This thread is distrubing
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm very troubled
- Replies: 283
- Views: 127605
Re: i'm very troubled
Hi, It never rains but it pours. I'm a tough old buzzard. The hardest thing is my little girls asking me why I am not at home anymore. She actually tries to have conversations with me while her boyfriend is right there. (I can't hit him or I will not be able to deploy) The reasons she left me 1. I d...
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:25 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: i'm very troubled
- Replies: 283
- Views: 127605
Re: i'm very troubled
Hi, Bro I know right where you are at. In May on my birthday I caught my wife in bed with another man. Since then she has had at least 2 others/ (right now she has an 18 year old staying with her) My best friend is in the hospital because somesone stabbed him while he sat in his wheelchair on the ba...
- Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
- Replies: 85
- Views: 45606
Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Hi, In China it is next to impossible for anyone including criminals to acquire a firearm. However since no one has a gun when a person decides to go on rampage they grab a knife and go to the nearest school and hack up kids. The whole point of legal gun ownership and being armed when you go out is ...