Search found 6 matches

by Raila
Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:26 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: F***ing Scammers
Replies: 4
Views: 2983

Re: F***ing Scammers

yeah thats what I was thinking...

a Hotmail address from a Lawyer? They would use their @wescrewemandhow.blah I would think....

its still scary. No wonder the elderly are afraid of the internet
by Raila
Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Wow, I remembered my login!
Replies: 9
Views: 5911

Re: Wow, I remembered my login!

Lol I would love to see KaN or RR back...

wow RR I havent thought about them in years..

gah the memories!!
by Raila
Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:46 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Wow, I remembered my login!
Replies: 9
Views: 5911

Wow, I remembered my login!

I am so happy I could log back into this site! Found the Facebook page randomly, and then was directed over here

How are all you freaks!!

MISSEDYA!
by Raila
Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:44 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter...
Replies: 15
Views: 9700

Re: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter

Bootsy Collins wrote:Talked with Raila and she said she doesn't have it. In fact, she says she doesn't recall ever being in it but that may be a product of her age. Hope she doesn't read this! *grins*

I DID read this, you turd! Product of my age my ass... sheesh!
by Raila
Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:33 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: The Glen
Replies: 79
Views: 42473

Re: The Glen

omg the leather pants... totally forgot about those!!!

LOL

Heya D... :D
by Raila
Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 pm
Forum: Behind the Scenes
Topic: A request for old roleplay
Replies: 12
Views: 13862

Re: A request for old roleplay

I have damn near every thread that KaN ever had on the website that I made for the Guild Contest thinggie http://s94824828.onlinehome.us/kan/home.html sorry about the ugly link.. havent figured out how to get the damn address right yet lol been a looooong time :> ::starts looking for the old icon::

Go to advanced search