Search found 30 matches

by Connor
Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:17 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: My Life in Boojy Hell
Replies: 70
Views: 30829

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

I'm not old. I'm not even really middle aged yet. I'll be 29 in 3 weeks. But I was trying to score (something a little more intense than green) a month ago. I called everyone I know who uses, buys or supplys (That was 3 phone calls - seven years ago I'd still be worthing through my phone contacts) -...
by Connor
Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:07 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: StarCraft II.
Replies: 69
Views: 50319

Re: StarCraft II.

I don't understand the need to be secretive about one's name. Knowing someone's name is something vastly different from knowing where to find someone. As for the teenage kids you mention: you'd know who they are, so you'd know what to do about it. To the best of my knowledge, I am the only person w...
by Connor
Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:47 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: StarCraft II.
Replies: 69
Views: 50319

Re: StarCraft II.

While this is a new game StarCraft has been out a while and will be mostly the same player base. Not really. Starcraft original is a 10 year old game, and while there are still lots of die hard fans - mostly geeks in their mid twenties plus and Koreans. Starcraft also wasn't so heavily tied to Batt...
by Connor
Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:19 am
Forum: Technical Corner
Topic: Home Server
Replies: 26
Views: 25584

Re: Home Server

Nagash wrote:That is fucked up indeed. Ever considered allowing the British governance over Australia again? :shock:
not really, no.
by Connor
Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 am
Forum: Technical Corner
Topic: Home Server
Replies: 26
Views: 25584

Re: Home Server

Fascinating. Now what would happen if you decided to do what I thought I could and set up your own server? Would that be regulated as well? Yep. The practical way to get around it is a foreign VPN service - but it's still unclear how legal those will be if they don't filter results - so if I then r...
by Connor
Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Replies: 79
Views: 40194

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Who knows. It could be anything from two girls making out to church swaffling or my frozen balls. There is something depraved about each and everyone of us. It gives me a delightful sense of accomplishment to know that two girls making out is still 'depraved' to some people. I mean I'd understand '...
by Connor
Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45543

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

I asked that if he has said those things, links to that be posted. I made absolutely no other eommentary. THIS article does not say that. I'm confused. He issued a press release that specificall says 'I hereby declare that this office will no longer accept law enforcement referrals for violations o...
by Connor
Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45543

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

no where do I see where he is refusing to uphold the law. In fact he says he will vigorously enforce it. If he has said other wise elsewhere, you'll have to post it. A DA is neither a judge nor a lawmaker. He has no power to determine the constituionality or lack therof of laws. He is infact behold...
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45543

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

mogami wrote:stuff
I'm not sure if that's brilliant parody or honest ignorance. Either way, it's given me a lol for the morning.
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 am
Forum: Technical Corner
Topic: Home Server
Replies: 26
Views: 25584

Re: Home Server

Heh - We have no assured rights to freedom of speech or free access to literature. As a social group - our primary cultural phillosophies support thos freedoms, but as a political entity - the way our electoral seats are dispersed places a disproportionate ammount of power in the hands of a relative...
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:30 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Say ello to the new Spidy
Replies: 24
Views: 11295

Re: Say ello to the new Spidy

It seems cruel that a ginger would have the last name garfield. I wonder if he likes lasagne and is plagued by a cute but annoying fluff ball?
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 am
Forum: Technical Corner
Topic: Home Server
Replies: 26
Views: 25584

Re: Home Server

edit/ The government here doesn't care what I am doing, and I don't care if they see it. It's not really the possibility of the govt looking at my files that bothers me. It's more the imminent likelihood in Australia that the government is going to be very concerned about my network traffic and res...
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:01 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45543

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

The second promise is that when all guns come out of the hands of criminals I will cheerfully and gratefully hand mine over to be destroyed and cheer the fact that I no longer feel I need one. I'm enough of a realist to know that gun control in the US is probably never going to be a viable proposit...
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:55 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: The Glen
Replies: 79
Views: 42415

Re: The Glen

He does some rockin' body art though so if you ever have occasion or need, let me know and I will put him in touch with you. Tim Patch , the guy who paints portraits using his dick as the brush is a local who I've met a few times and is a pretty awesome guy. We have a portrait of us hanging up at h...
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45543

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

"the violent crime rate in the Netherlands is 24% higher than in the US, and the property crime rate is 55% higher." I can't find a source for that metric anywhere, the closest I can find is that the murder rate in the US is 5.5/100,000 while it's 1/100,000 in the netherlands - and a study in '98 t...
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45543

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

Guns kill people Forks make people fat both are just as true Very few forks make nearby third parties fat when the opperator has an oopsy. I'm just saying. If gun makers or cigarette vendors can make a version that only harms the person using the product - I'd be entirely in support of every adult ...
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:27 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: The Glen
Replies: 79
Views: 42415

Re: The Glen

Connor, I think the last bits I remember of you being around were when it seemed like you had settled down with some pink-haired girl or some-such. That girl was TNTNikki and I wanna know whatb he did with her! We're still married, or married now - depending on where you were at in the story last t...
by Connor
Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 am
Forum: Technical Corner
Topic: Home Server
Replies: 26
Views: 25584

Re: Home Server

What he said. That said, if you're looking to get a bit more performance out of your solution, and you're paranoid about your data privacy - I have a couple of other comments - both of which require some geeking to make work properly. I'm not close enough to come around to your house and maintain it...
by Connor
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!
Replies: 85
Views: 45543

Re: It's a fine day to be an AMERICAN!

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/02/us/02chicago.html Last school year, 258 public school students were shot in Chicago, 32 fatally, on their way to or from school Interesting to see what that number looks like 12 months from now. Hopefully the program that the article is about works fantastically we...
by Connor
Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:14 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Need Workout Advice
Replies: 38
Views: 17137

Re: Need Workout Advice

Where as I would be happy with merely enough arm strength to climb and defeat Mount Laundry. Anything is better than nothing. Comared to only ever lifting laundry, the remote control and a glass of booze - preacher curls are awesome. But I think pretty much any other exercise that even remotely eng...

Go to advanced search