Search found 4 matches
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:39 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Here come the Judge.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7539
Re: Here come the Judge.
I completely support him facing charges of treason. He is a disgrace to this country.
- Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Monarchy Study
- Replies: 53
- Views: 28000
Re: Monarchy Study
You are welcome to contact me. I have been in and out of the game for... far too long, mostly out the last few years until a few days ago
I always find my way back and miss my all night war chats.
- Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Greetings
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2763
Re: Greetings
Thank you for the welcoming 
- Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Greetings
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2763
Greetings
To think that I would find my way here after all these years. It is kind of surprising. But, I am back, or more, here. Depending on how you look at the chain of events. I wonder if I will find any old names running around.