Search found 3 matches
- Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:47 am
- Forum: Technical Corner
- Topic: High def TV VGA vs HDMI
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7339
Re: High def TV VGA vs HDMI
Hi. I'm going to get an xbox 360 soon. My pc monitor(no hd tv) has both an hdmi input and vga input, so I'm wondering whether to get an hdmi cable or vga hd av cable. I'm looking to purchase the official hdmi cable but I'm not sure if the audio adapter is included(anyone can confirm this?) and third...
- Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 am
- Forum: New Players Area (NPA)
- Topic: NPP Inn
- Replies: 8
- Views: 16762
Re: NPP Inn
How do island NPPs get their ratings? I remember many years ago when I was just a new recruit being told that the island bots' ratings are based on the population that lives on the island. So if an island had disproportionately high skilled swordfighters living there the bots would be rated high (an...
- Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 am
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Bloodbath
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11721
Re: Bloodbath
How do i access the bloodbath arena in dead island special edition?
I bought it on preorder and got the codes for the ripper mod and the bloodbath arena but have no idea how to access the bloodbath arena
I bought it on preorder and got the codes for the ripper mod and the bloodbath arena but have no idea how to access the bloodbath arena