Search found 4 matches
- Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:21 am
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Bugs Thread.
- Replies: 177
- Views: 171201
Re: Bugs Thread.
Thanks I'm starting over. LOL!
- Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 am
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: Bugs Thread.
- Replies: 177
- Views: 171201
Re: Bugs Thread.
Has the game ended? I have had zero turns for a couple of days now... I can't do anything. It seems like the game has just STOPPED and I was kinda getting used to being killed every other day or so... LOL!
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:18 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: How many here still remember me?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 20358
Re: How many here still remember me?
Yah, Hi and weren't you a WEEC member? Seems like I remember your kingdom and a few others kicking my butt a time or two.

- Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Email Verification?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2095
Email Verification?
Hi, I'm new, sort of. Its been many moons since I played Monarchy.
So anyway, for game play, I haven't received an email confirmation yet. Should I worry? I've only been playing about a week but I don't want to have to start over again already.
So anyway, for game play, I haven't received an email confirmation yet. Should I worry? I've only been playing about a week but I don't want to have to start over again already.