Search found 5 matches
- Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:31 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9706
Re: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter
Found Luctor's, still looking for Destiny. Check your PM's Kiria =) Found quite a few more that we haven't listed on the archive yet, will mail those to Kaz. Awesome, just did, thanks :) I really appreciate everyone's effort and help! To be honest, I am happy to see that this community, game, etc, ...
- Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:46 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9706
Re: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter
Thanks for trying guys. No, Raila was in Kusuf Al Nar (sp), but we were close at the time. Spoke with Shay recently too and got the KE one. Thanks! I'm starting to think that this is a bit of a lost cause now. I'ts a shame, I liked that charter, but it got lost in a faulty hard drive incident.. and ...
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:08 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9706
Re: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter
Thanks, very appreciated.
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:57 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9706
Re: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter
Hey there, thanks for the reply! Yeah, I had tried that already, there was someone from Monarchy that kept an archive of all the charters, (Daron), but he doesn't seem to maintain that site anymore (here's a snapshot of it http://web.archive.org/web/20060714012831/http://stuwww.uvt.nl/~s528998/archi...
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter...
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9706
Hello! Looking for an old, old old, old old old, charter...
Bear with me if this is not the right place and time, just registered, and I intend to offend nobody. In case anyone remember me, I was in Luctor Et Emergo for a bit, Knights Errant for another bit, a guild Misty ran for yet another bit, and then ran Forbidden Destiny, a machine of pure rage and des...