Search found 5 matches

by revchu
Thu May 12, 2016 7:04 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: A fit of nostalgia
Replies: 3
Views: 6467

Re: A fit of nostalgia

I was just reading an article on Radiohead webforums started 20 years ago, comparing them to their modern equivalents on Reddit and the like today, and I was reminded of this place. Especially this quote on about one of the fan forums today: "there are allusions made to memorably irritating users, p...
by revchu
Thu May 12, 2016 6:59 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Replies: 293
Views: 267974

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Haha, well according to the pictures folder on my external hard drive, I apparently haven't deleted anything since 2003 :shock:
by revchu
Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:48 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Replies: 293
Views: 267974

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Hey Ceres, I'da mentioned you, but I'm not really a name-dropper :) Pretty sure I made yer Super Jiggle icon: http://i.imgur.com/SqXwy1a.gif Also found this one: http://i.imgur.com/Qhx7lIC.gif And in case Hern squeezes in here again in the next couple of years, I have an icon here with her name on i...
by revchu
Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Replies: 293
Views: 267974

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

It was one of them, at least.
by revchu
Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:31 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Replies: 293
Views: 267974

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

Arsenal and Dyvim would be fun to summon back, as well as Cal (for the entertainment factor;p)... and the couple from Vancouver (Viper and... forget her name now), along with Tubs, LAK, and the list goes on & on Even at this late stage in the game, forum etiquette is still so ingrained in me that I...

Go to advanced search