Search found 14 matches
- Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:12 am
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]
- Replies: 89
- Views: 57441
Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]
Well my land has been totally destroyed congrats I was scum heavy and should of been more prepared. Good luck guys and thanks for beating the shit outta me. It was about time for a war I'm just sad we couldn't of been on the offensive.
- Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:05 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Guild War Limitations (How to make them work)
- Replies: 36
- Views: 25367
Re: Guild War Limitations (How to make them work)
Well never mind my post above that makes more sense
Thanks
Thanks
- Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:32 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Guild War Limitations (How to make them work)
- Replies: 36
- Views: 25367
Re: Guild War Limitations (How to make them work)
Well back in the day didn't we rank our guilds by average net worth should we go back to that? Then maybe only guild wars be able to happen when the wars are close to each others net worths???
- Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:09 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267974
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
I remember all the long crazy posts then the quitting and rejoining to take revenge on people he was quite the character.
- Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:30 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267974
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
I wonder if anyone would cringe if I said the name dysh???
- Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
- Replies: 80
- Views: 73710
Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
I like to just wing it eventually you'll figure out how to build your kingdom.
- Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:41 am
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: roll call!
- Replies: 98
- Views: 66568
Re: roll call!
What's going on HDog we need to try to bring RoT back man.
- Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 pm
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: roll call!
- Replies: 98
- Views: 66568
Re: roll call!
I'm here to play looks like there is more and more players playing guilds. Maybe the number of kingdoms will break 100 soon.
- Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:14 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
- Replies: 80
- Views: 73710
Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
Yeah it's crazy, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the guys I use to play with come back.
- Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:12 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
- Replies: 80
- Views: 73710
Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
I joined the guilds game still relearning everything haha
I can't believe you still have that icon that's crazy
I can't believe you still have that icon that's crazy
- Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 am
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
- Replies: 80
- Views: 73710
Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
I'll have my face back now I mean icon haha
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:51 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
- Replies: 80
- Views: 73710
Re: Post here if you'd start playing again for guilds
I saw that the game was supposed to be up today. I want to play if there is any good Leto guilds playing. Probably even if there isn't any good Leto guilds playing haha
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:42 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
- Replies: 293
- Views: 267974
Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
I just got an e-mail from someone yesterday I thought it was spam at first but I decided to check it out. I guess it was a good thing bc I haven't played monarchy in so long. It was nice to start a realm and realize that I'm still bad as I ever was haha. It has to have been a good 5 or 6 years since...
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 am
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: roll call!
- Replies: 98
- Views: 66568
Re: roll call!
Is there gonna be any Leto guilds??