Search found 11 matches
Re: Happy 420
Happy 420! 
- Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:49 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Happy birthday Stark
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3843
Re: Happy birthday Stark
Thanks everyone. B-day was good. Got to lounge around in my PJs and eat my favorite cake. Chocolate with white frosting, mmmmm yeah it rocked.
- Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:41 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Happy birthday Stark
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3843
Re: Happy birthday Stark
Thanks Owly.
Went out last night and had a few drinks. Ok more than a few. The bar we went to had a mechanical bull. Got drunk enough to get on the thing. I kicked its ass.
Went out last night and had a few drinks. Ok more than a few. The bar we went to had a mechanical bull. Got drunk enough to get on the thing. I kicked its ass.
- Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Super Bowl
- Replies: 25
- Views: 14817
Re: Super Bowl
No superbowl for me. i have to work, falling a great big spruce tree and hauling it away. fucking trees!
WB Grunt
WB Grunt
- Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:45 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Grey Market Drugs
- Replies: 58
- Views: 26138
Re: Grey Market Drugs
owly, I live in Oregon.
- Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: Grey Market Drugs
- Replies: 58
- Views: 26138
Re: Grey Market Drugs
I've done my fair share of drugs when I was younger. Pot, alcohol, meth, acid, mushrooms, cocaine you get the idea. Nothing with a needle. Needles scare me. As I've gotten older there are 3 that I do. I drink once in a great while, have a soft spot for tequila.....mmmm tequila. Me and the wife will ...
- Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 pm
- Forum: In Memoriam
- Topic: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P
- Replies: 129
- Views: 151402
Re: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P
Sad day indeed. May you rest in peace Tork.
- Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.
- Replies: 37
- Views: 16837
Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.
Atla , sage rats are found in the western US. I live in eastern Oregon and in spring they are out in the thousands. Here is a pic of them. And yeah the .284 is a wildcat. My grand father gave me couple hundred casings for it, already necked down to 6mm. The 30in barrel length includes the muzzle bra...
- Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:13 pm
- Forum: Comments
- Topic: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.
- Replies: 37
- Views: 16837
Re: So there I was, minding my business.. When they attacked.
I just gotta go for one shot two squirrels now... Done did that. Was the first time I had my 284/6mm out. My grandfather made it for me. He took my old .243 and chambered it out to fit a 284 case, put a 30in barrel with a custom mussel brake on it and a 6x18 cannon scope. Nice gun but kinda pain in...
- Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:06 am
- Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
- Topic: What Faith Are You??
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11865
Re: What Faith Are You??
I'm a barnie.
- Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:30 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Everyone say Hellllllo
- Replies: 126
- Views: 85613
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
hellooooo. See some of the old faces around. I hadn't been around for awhile happen to check in and seen the game was moved here. Not much of a poster, eh had like 250 post in ten years at the old place. Maybe I can change that in a new place. If not I'll just be the resident lurker. Later I'll have...