Search found 22 matches

by Faile
Mon May 23, 2011 11:02 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Free land - Come and get it!
Replies: 0
Views: 1440

Free land - Come and get it!

Ten million + acres are available to whomever can make a proper claim.... :lol:
Defences have been negated to token forces... :cry: :!:
Any takers ?
by Faile
Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:22 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: Bird day specialty recipies
Replies: 35
Views: 19042

Re: Bird day specialty recipies

Okaaaay.... I thank everyone for chiming in, but to be specific, I was hoping for a few ethnic dishes... Myself, I'm a mix, a Latina w/ teutonic roots. I'll do the traditional - bird, stuffing, ham,mashed potatoes, potato salad, mixed greens, pork roast, ears of corn, rolls from scratch, corn bread,...
by Faile
Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Bird day specialty recipies
Replies: 35
Views: 19042

Re: Bird day specialty recipies

Regards to Big Blue - I'm from New Jersey... the statement refers to the New York football Giants. As for myself, I am, and shall always be... an ever - faithful Daughter of Chaos... despite the random color shifts... lol Anyway, it's nice to know that the twisted minds lurking here can keep a subje...
by Faile
Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:21 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Bird day specialty recipies
Replies: 35
Views: 19042

Re: Bird day specialty recipies

should have known better, lol... by different, I meant courses other than the traditional fare. I'll make the routine things, so long as I'm not called in to surgery. (timewise- or dinner will be served late) trying to find something that perhaps someone might enjoy that's not necessarily not the us...
by Faile
Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:50 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Bird day specialty recipies
Replies: 35
Views: 19042

Bird day specialty recipies

As a resident working a split shift, my time is limited for the holiday festivities, especially in the kitchen...

Are there any resident chefs with some different menu plans out there? If so, how about sharing?

Just interested in something different.... Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving!
by Faile
Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:19 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Come and get it
Replies: 172
Views: 115099

Re: Come and get it

Try and keep people alive (RL) and you get killed on line...
Even though my banner has changed, there's no reason that I should not be worshipped as is MY due...
All hail the Queen!

Watch the fireworks !

Arrogant little *itch, aren't I?
by Faile
Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:27 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Come and get it
Replies: 172
Views: 115099

Re: Come and get it

Once again, the Queen has returned to her throne...
This time, there will be no celebration... no festivities...
just the effort to maintain... but it's my turn now...

So as a stepchild of the White Witch, I say,... Come and get it!
by Faile
Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:44 am
Forum: Comments
Topic: So I put in for a deployment to Afghanistan! Yay!
Replies: 16
Views: 9202

Re: So I put in for a deployment to Afghanistan! Yay!

As someone whom has walked the path you wish to tread (twice deployed to Iraq) , I say this... check your ego at the door... our various military branches train us for possibilities, but until you have experienced the reality of combat, listen to those who have been in the trenches and are still sta...
by Faile
Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Come and get it
Replies: 172
Views: 115099

Re: Come and get it

my turn to brag, and my word was kept. I left people alone to get there... :lol:
now Who's next? ;)

and who said a Sidhe couldn't run the table? :D
by Faile
Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:58 pm
Forum: New Players Area (NPA)
Topic: So... who's going to come and roleplay?
Replies: 27
Views: 131207

Re: So... who's going to come and roleplay?

I don't mind, that's what drew me to the game in the first place...

just need a good story and fellow thespians... lol
by Faile
Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:58 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Come and get it
Replies: 172
Views: 115099

Re: Come and get it

Gentlemen, I congratulate you on a good strike...

Problem was, once I loaded up on land, magic went out the door due to non - existant build rates...

In truth, it was a parking lot, but I was trying to have enough space for the party...

DAMN! :x

But that's ok... see you at the top!

~Faile
by Faile
Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Come and get it
Replies: 172
Views: 115099

Re: Come and get it

well, someone, whose name I will not mention took about 5mil acres and then disappeared????

hell of a way to kill a party buzz... lol
by Faile
Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:04 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Mercy Killings
Replies: 27
Views: 16427

Re: Mercy Killings

It is said : who gives, gets tenfold...

The throne was temporarily passed off to keep the party as scheduled.... :D

:lol: All hail the Queen!!!

I know my time is short, but can't a girl enjoy the day??? :mrgreen:

I do know: what goes around comes around... thx
by Faile
Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:42 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Mercy Killings
Replies: 27
Views: 16427

Re: Mercy Killings

Damn! Take a nap and all hell breaks loose... lol I wouldn't mind being knocked off, if the person who did so could hold on to what was taken long enough for me to reclaim it... Well, hell hath no fury... and some one is about to experience it! Watch your backs, you never know what is coming behind ...
by Faile
Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:39 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Mercy Killings
Replies: 27
Views: 16427

Re: Mercy Killings

Finally, the Queen has returned to her throne!!! I have always said that it is so hard to get Good help these days, but I finally achieved the right mix. After I clean up a bit, party at the Palace! Everyone's invited! Formal wear expected, but subject to change... Food,music, and whatever else your...
by Faile
Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:24 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Mercy Killings
Replies: 27
Views: 16427

Re: Mercy Killings

Just wanted to say thanks re: bonus turns, but it's no big... While the bugs are being worked out, we've tried to assist each other where needed. I think that this shows even heathens ( depending on your point of view ) are honorable people in their own right. Besides, this allows the community to c...
by Faile
Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:40 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: NPC Kingdoms
Replies: 84
Views: 51206

Re: NPC Kingdoms

no kidding, and it's trying to eat me!
by Faile
Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Come and get it
Replies: 172
Views: 115099

Re: Come and get it

That's what I get for tagging the current boss,sitting w/o turnage.
Anyone wants acreage is welcome to it no army but shadow there.
I consider this : lesson learned...

~Faile
by Faile
Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:59 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Come and get it
Replies: 172
Views: 115099

Re: Come and get it

Was that you? Sorry, just trying to get my claws back in shape...
BTW: I'm not dead... :mrgreen: :lol:
by Faile
Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: What Faith Are You??
Replies: 16
Views: 11846

Re: What Faith Are You??

How does a faithful daughter of chaos get involved with the white witch?
Have to find a way to break the chains... but until then : onward and upward!

Go to advanced search