Search found 6 matches

by Facundo81
Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:25 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?
Replies: 20
Views: 25238

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Defending is not the only thing I'm good at. How does someone get big if all they do is defend. I say lets get bloodbath interesting again this age. Let see if you can still hold to your code of no downhitting. :twisted:
by Facundo81
Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:59 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?
Replies: 20
Views: 25238

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Nah I dont have to fear you will screw it up as always, you will kill me it will happen but no big deal... I will let you stack your cards and just wait for it to fall down.. You could say I'm Mr. Money in the Bank... just waiting for the right opportunity to strike.
by Facundo81
Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:21 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?
Replies: 20
Views: 25238

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Then there would be no point in getting serious with you then I only have to wait for you to screw it up... #1 spot goes to me... not bad for my 2nd age on this game...
by Facundo81
Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:33 am
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?
Replies: 20
Views: 25238

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Whatever as far as I am concerned I am sitting at the top 2 right now. So whatever makes you feel better go ahead and say it. ;)
by Facundo81
Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Forum: Conquest & Bloodbath
Topic: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?
Replies: 20
Views: 25238

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Hmmm My kingdoms are being mentioned... This is my first time visiting the boards..

I am just playing the game attacking and what not... downhit whatever war is war no one says downhit to America when they declare war with Iraq right?
by Facundo81
Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:51 am
Forum: In Memoriam
Topic: The Passing of a Dear Friend (Rathowen/Donavon RIP)
Replies: 47
Views: 64371

Re: The Passing of a Dear Friend (Rathowen/Donavon RIP)

MY CONDOLENCES TO RATHOWEN AND HIS FAMILY. :(

Go to advanced search