Search found 5 matches

by pyrana
Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: Srebrenica is gays' fault
Replies: 16
Views: 6662

Re: Srebrenica is gays' fault

i don't even know who he was trying to help with that comment. somehow managed to make homophobes look WORSE...
by pyrana
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm
Forum: In Memoriam
Topic: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P
Replies: 129
Views: 151523

Re: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P

i, too, was informed via facebook, and am shocked and saddened by this news.
prayers of peace.
by pyrana
Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm
Forum: New Players Area (NPA)
Topic: ~Vox Populi~
Replies: 38
Views: 51751

Re: ~Vox Populi~

nagash = hero, as always. as soon as i can access TB again (server down on this side of the pond? or blocked here specifically, which doesn't make sense...) i'll get my sigline back nagash. some pearl of wisdom about ohio and drag queens (a nagash original)

xoxo thanks!
by pyrana
Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 pm
Forum: New Players Area (NPA)
Topic: ~Vox Populi~
Replies: 38
Views: 51751

Re: ~Vox Populi~

okay, anyone know how i get my icon back? grunt gave it to me when TB changed last time. i'm lucky to be able to turn a computer on...
by pyrana
Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:21 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Replies: 51
Views: 28628

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

not much has changed, eh naggie?

Go to advanced search