Search found 3 matches

by Mykayla
Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Replies: 293
Views: 268043

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

No I didn't...it was defaulted to on...which is why I was confuzzled...but now it's decided it likes me again, because I can see all the smilies to the right of the posting window...so problem solved? :P
by Mykayla
Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:08 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Replies: 293
Views: 268043

Re: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy

*waves* Hi!
by Mykayla
Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:56 pm
Forum: Comments
Topic: People i want to summon back to Canon/Monarchy
Replies: 293
Views: 268043

Re: People i want to summon back to Cannon/Monarchy

*peeks in quickly* In no particular order, Maledict, Eisheth, Mykayla , the rest of the "old" DR crew, Virch, Doc Stones, Jay from Ushers, Lilandra, and I'm sure a lot more. For the meagre sum of one KIT-KAT I can make this happen. In other news you aren't missing much, she's still an unrepentant pa...

Go to advanced search