NPP Inn
Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:15 pm
Welcome all new players to the New Player Protect-Inn!
I am Raknarak, owner of this hyar Inn and you're "Protection" until you feel acclimated enough to these hyar boards to go out on your own, and make Poppa Rakky proud!
You may be asking yourself how some big ol' smelly guy can be your protection. Well, to that...
*Beckons you closer*
Easy, this is my island of a message board. Yeah! Just because you don't see a fancy red text on my nametag don't mean nothin'! I don't bother with the fancy shmancy titles of my loyal "supporters".
Oh, and the internet? Mine too! I bought it for two cows and a handful of beans! Heckuva deal, doncha think?
Anyway, feel free to come in and look around. Drink and food are on the house, the tables are sturdy enough to dance on, and chairs soft enough to fall into!
*Guffaws loudly*
This here is your safe haven away from the vets! Come on in, chew the fat and just plain have fun.
If'n a vet is pickin' on you, just send me a message in private, and I'll take care of them for ya. You don' need the details of how 'n' why, but let's just say I gots a black belt in multiple forms of Takin' Care O' Tings. Whine-Fu, Jeet Kun Tattle, NinFlameSu and a really big bat. Poppa Rakky will take care of ya.
Unless of course you're an asshat...
Now, here in Monarch's... Monarchs''.... Here in the Glen, we haves us some unwritten rules. Pay close attention:
1. We don't talk about the Glen.
2. Don't harass Venus. Even if the vets are. They've done it for so long that she may soon 'splode and take out a kingdom or twenty in her mean greenness.
3. Atla will eat you. Run away.
4. Mess with Owly's head as much as you want.
5. Have fun! But don' be a small kid who's bouncing off the walls because he ate five sugar cookies laced with crack that was laced with speed that was dipped in pure caffeine.
6. There is no spoon.
7. Don't be afraid to ask questions about the game! That's what this forum is for!
8. Don't ask Poppa Rakky any questions, he just buils inns!
10. Jello is NOT food! It is for serious war, only!
5f. If you are bored, post something that has actual thought behin' it. "I LUVZ CH33Z. LOLOLOLOLZLOL5!!!!one!!!" is not acceptable. "I like cheese, and here are the types I love most and why" is a very good start.
D20. Postin' one word replies only works on rare occasions, like if'n you and a buddy have a good run on joke that at least two other communitity members are in on. Try to at least stretch posts into a longish sentence, it shows 'em that you actually care about the topic yer replyin' to, and not jus' droolin' on every thread in the forum.
Q. Try an' give us a description of what yer linkin'. Some of us are too lazy to click a link!
$. Poppa Rakky has a bad memory.
Now, from time t' time a vet may actually enter hyar to tell you stuff Poppa Rakky has fergotted. If they do that, shoot them with the Jello Cannon in the corner, yell, scream, kick your legs, and blow your whistles.
Ok... I'll be hyar, in my chair, if'n you have questions, ask away!
I am Raknarak, owner of this hyar Inn and you're "Protection" until you feel acclimated enough to these hyar boards to go out on your own, and make Poppa Rakky proud!
You may be asking yourself how some big ol' smelly guy can be your protection. Well, to that...
*Beckons you closer*
Easy, this is my island of a message board. Yeah! Just because you don't see a fancy red text on my nametag don't mean nothin'! I don't bother with the fancy shmancy titles of my loyal "supporters".
Oh, and the internet? Mine too! I bought it for two cows and a handful of beans! Heckuva deal, doncha think?
Anyway, feel free to come in and look around. Drink and food are on the house, the tables are sturdy enough to dance on, and chairs soft enough to fall into!
*Guffaws loudly*
This here is your safe haven away from the vets! Come on in, chew the fat and just plain have fun.
If'n a vet is pickin' on you, just send me a message in private, and I'll take care of them for ya. You don' need the details of how 'n' why, but let's just say I gots a black belt in multiple forms of Takin' Care O' Tings. Whine-Fu, Jeet Kun Tattle, NinFlameSu and a really big bat. Poppa Rakky will take care of ya.
Unless of course you're an asshat...
Now, here in Monarch's... Monarchs''.... Here in the Glen, we haves us some unwritten rules. Pay close attention:
1. We don't talk about the Glen.
2. Don't harass Venus. Even if the vets are. They've done it for so long that she may soon 'splode and take out a kingdom or twenty in her mean greenness.
3. Atla will eat you. Run away.
4. Mess with Owly's head as much as you want.
5. Have fun! But don' be a small kid who's bouncing off the walls because he ate five sugar cookies laced with crack that was laced with speed that was dipped in pure caffeine.
6. There is no spoon.
7. Don't be afraid to ask questions about the game! That's what this forum is for!
8. Don't ask Poppa Rakky any questions, he just buils inns!
10. Jello is NOT food! It is for serious war, only!
5f. If you are bored, post something that has actual thought behin' it. "I LUVZ CH33Z. LOLOLOLOLZLOL5!!!!one!!!" is not acceptable. "I like cheese, and here are the types I love most and why" is a very good start.
D20. Postin' one word replies only works on rare occasions, like if'n you and a buddy have a good run on joke that at least two other communitity members are in on. Try to at least stretch posts into a longish sentence, it shows 'em that you actually care about the topic yer replyin' to, and not jus' droolin' on every thread in the forum.
Q. Try an' give us a description of what yer linkin'. Some of us are too lazy to click a link!
$. Poppa Rakky has a bad memory.
Now, from time t' time a vet may actually enter hyar to tell you stuff Poppa Rakky has fergotted. If they do that, shoot them with the Jello Cannon in the corner, yell, scream, kick your legs, and blow your whistles.
Ok... I'll be hyar, in my chair, if'n you have questions, ask away!