Mercy Killings
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Re: Mercy Killings
Finally, the Queen has returned to her throne!!!
I have always said that it is so hard to get Good help these days, but I finally achieved the right mix.
After I clean up a bit, party at the Palace! Everyone's invited! Formal wear expected, but subject to change...
Food,music, and whatever else your deviant minds may require!
Until then ciao!
Faile
I have always said that it is so hard to get Good help these days, but I finally achieved the right mix.
After I clean up a bit, party at the Palace! Everyone's invited! Formal wear expected, but subject to change...
Food,music, and whatever else your deviant minds may require!
Until then ciao!
Faile
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Re: Mercy Killings
Damn! Take a nap and all hell breaks loose... lol
I wouldn't mind being knocked off, if the person who did so could hold on to what was taken long enough for me to reclaim it...
Well, hell hath no fury... and some one is about to experience it!
Watch your backs, you never know what is coming behind you...
BTW: Party central is still on...
I wouldn't mind being knocked off, if the person who did so could hold on to what was taken long enough for me to reclaim it...
Well, hell hath no fury... and some one is about to experience it!
Watch your backs, you never know what is coming behind you...
BTW: Party central is still on...
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Mercy Killings
I'm here waiting for a mercy killing haha
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Mercy Killings
It is said : who gives, gets tenfold...
The throne was temporarily passed off to keep the party as scheduled....
All hail the Queen!!!
I know my time is short, but can't a girl enjoy the day???
I do know: what goes around comes around... thx
The throne was temporarily passed off to keep the party as scheduled....
I know my time is short, but can't a girl enjoy the day???
I do know: what goes around comes around... thx
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Mercy Killings
No ones around, guess i'll keep collecting npc turns =]
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Mercy Killings
If some one would please kill my kingdom I would be most happy. I attacked the king just after he logged in. So didn't go good. I'm still declared on his so can't do any thing
. I put turns up so if you are above me and have to use scum you will not waist turns. If you are below me I have 48k land and no troops.
(edit)Never mind. King was taken down. I'm free
(edit)Never mind. King was taken down. I'm free
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: Mercy Killings
I'm sorry about that Z
you caught me as i was heading to bed last night.. so i hit you down, but didnt realize that since you were declared on me you couldnt do anything! i shoulda killed ya, but didnt realize til i got your message this morning.
Hope someone finished ya off
i see you basically collectd points all night(my night) anyway 
Hope someone finished ya off
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
Re: Mercy Killings
Mickal Redwater wrote:I'm sorry about that Zyou caught me as i was heading to bed last night.. so i hit you down, but didnt realize that since you were declared on me you couldnt do anything! i shoulda killed ya, but didnt realize til i got your message this morning.
Hope someone finished ya offi see you basically collectd points all night(my night) anyway
You scumkilled me too! =(
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests