Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
~ OOC forum for the Conquest (Solo) version of the Massacre game, and the Bloodbath (high turnrate) version of the Classic game.
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
-
Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
-
Contact:
Post
by Mickal Redwater » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:06 am
i wasnt online

left after i forted up.
if i was online i coulda just inspired to stay alive

can't sorc kill someone online easily.
But yes.. impossible to stay alive if someone wants you dead..

Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
-
Shredman
- Explorer
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
- Location: Atlanta
-
Contact:
Post
by Shredman » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:17 am
i thought you were just being smart, when you are pled and fluffed dont take but just a few inspires to break the bank ,then you are wideeeeeeeeeee open.....then you only have a min or 2 tops to dump the land , either way yea you are dead....
Warlord Death in Effect
-
Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
-
Contact:
Post
by Mickal Redwater » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:48 am
haha

well i didnt pay attention to how you killed me.. but yea i wasnt gona let the land go
downsized more today...
gonna make some more builds in NPC builder so less of the big guys show up. too easy

Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 am
lol go figure yesterday internet went down and my 82k was left undefended for about half an hour and nothing happens to it. Today figured was safe to step away to get coffee and come back just as i'm getting hit. lol just my luck.
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:24 am
Well I finally made King with a nice sized kingdom

. Now lets see how long it last. I will be amazed if its still there when I wake up.
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 am
I'll defend you, no worries

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:34 pm
lol almost made it 12 hours as king. Time to try again
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
-
Gerien
- Teacher
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
- Location: depends who hires me
Post
by Gerien » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 pm
I almost made it 12 hours.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:31 pm
i just killed two letos then ds everything when it was obvious i couldn't touch the king
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 am
king is dead =]
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:21 am
No he's not

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:41 am
Who keeps scumkilling me?!?

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 am
Nagash wrote:Who keeps scumkilling me?!?

Probably the same one who keeps steeling all my cash

Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:09 am
I blame Gili!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Vox
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am
-
Contact:
Post
by Vox » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:38 pm
Who keeps scumkilling me?!?
I only did it one time ;p
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:18 pm
The Blue Coalition did a good job
All hail the bloody whore!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Blue coalition? You mean two bloodthirsty lowlanders!

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 pm
Well yes, but we happen to be both followers of Angelique. Mickal can confirm that

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:16 pm
I am
not a follower of Angelique! I just happen to be unable to get rid of that silly colour in the scrolls.

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:18 pm
When I try to kill you it says I cannot attack a follower of Angelique!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests