Game Questions and Suggestions
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Re: Game Questions and Suggestions
yeah, i can do that,,, but i miss out on the 1million odd acres i get from tithing. i have tithed up to an extra 3 mil acres this age. i only do it once im king. it just takes ages!!!
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Game Questions and Suggestions
Unfortunately I think it would break the system to a certain extent.
When you reach 1 mil networth you already open up a form of megatithing by suddenly getting large tithes after it had been petering out. If the same thing happened at 10 mil networth it would become a bit silly as there would no longer really be a tithe cap, and you could effectively tithe forever.
When you reach 1 mil networth you already open up a form of megatithing by suddenly getting large tithes after it had been petering out. If the same thing happened at 10 mil networth it would become a bit silly as there would no longer really be a tithe cap, and you could effectively tithe forever.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Game Questions and Suggestions
what is the current tithe cap then? as I have said before, I have tithed up to 3 mil acres at one time.
I figured if you were to add the extra 9 it would just give to 5000acres instead of 500... working out the same. again, I'm not a programmers asshole, so I have no idea. I just thought it would make life easier. I had to ask.
I figured if you were to add the extra 9 it would just give to 5000acres instead of 500... working out the same. again, I'm not a programmers asshole, so I have no idea. I just thought it would make life easier. I had to ask.
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Game Questions and Suggestions
It might help people in conquest, but would become unbalancing in the other games.
Tithing is supposed to eventually cap out, forcing you to start warring.
The cap in conquest is set pretty high, but even as it currently stand is eventually becomes pointless, you're just spending a load of cash for a return that doesn't justify the means.
Plus, the only reason you're tithing is to prevent others from looting you when you run out of turns. It's not as if you 'need' to tithe at that point.
Tithing is supposed to eventually cap out, forcing you to start warring.
The cap in conquest is set pretty high, but even as it currently stand is eventually becomes pointless, you're just spending a load of cash for a return that doesn't justify the means.
Plus, the only reason you're tithing is to prevent others from looting you when you run out of turns. It's not as if you 'need' to tithe at that point.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Game Questions and Suggestions
I don't really care if people take my money once I'm king. I can't attack or do anything anyway. it more about making my kingdom stronger. It makes it harder for the opposition.
kingdom 1: 100mil net, 1 mil acres 100,000,000,000 cash
OR
kingdom 2: 90mil net, 2 mil acres 100,000,0000 cash
I know which kingdom is harder to kill!!!
kingdom 1: 100mil net, 1 mil acres 100,000,000,000 cash
OR
kingdom 2: 90mil net, 2 mil acres 100,000,0000 cash
I know which kingdom is harder to kill!!!
WARRIOR of LETO
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
LIBERATE Quad
Its not the size of the man that matters, its the size of the fight in the man the counts!
Re: Game Questions and Suggestions
Not true.Kaz wrote:It might help people in conquest, but would become unbalancing in the other games.
Tithing is supposed to eventually cap out, forcing you to start warring.
The cap in conquest is set pretty high, but even as it currently stand is eventually becomes pointless, you're just spending a load of cash for a return that doesn't justify the means.
Plus, the only reason you're tithing is to prevent others from looting you when you run out of turns. It's not as if you 'need' to tithe at that point.
More land means more troops to have sitting in defense.
When it comes to conquest, that is most important.
The problem is just that it is so damn tedious to tithe away all your money to get the land.
You don't need the money and the extra troops will help.
It is about making yourself as impenetrable as possible.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest