NPC Kingdoms
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
Re: NPC Kingdoms
Lots of women running these kingdoms.
Re: NPC Kingdoms
Alas there is no one left to fight. We are all Red. If yer not Red yer dead it looks like...
Re: NPC Kingdoms
Don't worry ill be coming for you once you rebuild 
Re: NPC Kingdoms
Would u be the moron with 54 million prestige that declared on me when I had not used a single turn?
Enjoy having my tied up for yer declaration. When the right mixture of Angie and Leto are above me I will come get some.
Deicide
Killer of Gods.
Enjoy having my tied up for yer declaration. When the right mixture of Angie and Leto are above me I will come get some.
Deicide
Killer of Gods.
Re: NPC Kingdoms
No that would not be me. I honestly have only played one or two kingdoms in that game this time around, and 99% of the kingdoms i hit were NPC. Ill go on over there now though and start messing around
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest