Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
~ OOC forum for the Conquest (Solo) version of the Massacre game, and the Bloodbath (high turnrate) version of the Classic game.
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:01 pm
Yes, the war declaring thingie screwed me over at first too. Declare war first, then kick hiney.
*grin*
And keep away from my pwetty realm!

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:03 pm
Well have to say I was a bit surprised to see that I was still alive when I woke up. Maybe I should post I'm out of turns more often
Well at least I'm finally able to sit and get points
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
-
Gerien
- Teacher
- Posts: 908
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
- Location: depends who hires me
Post
by Gerien » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm
Nagash wrote:Yes, the war declaring thingie screwed me over at first too. Declare war first, then kick hiney.
ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 pm
welllll crap, sitting on 125k acres and 0 turns I killed a player instead of a npc got 2 turns and the declared on a 15 mill point kingdom for the hell of it, so if you're online and want some easy land i'm just sitting here

Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:55 am
Well that was fun. Go to attack Shred who dumps his land

. Then get attacked by two at almost the same time. lol well at least all my land didn't go to one person. Just think you would have had another 892k to fight over if Shred would have kept his land.
Will have to remember that the next time I'm sitting on land and he attacks me.
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 am
back on top for now, wasted alot of turns burning mickal's temples as he was sorcing me =/
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:12 am
You surrendered 1901781 acres of land.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:24 am
on top again

Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Faile
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 am
- Location: The other side of Infinity...
Post
by Faile » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 am
well, someone, whose name I will not mention took about 5mil acres and then disappeared????
hell of a way to kill a party buzz... lol
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 am
it wasn't me! I was going to try for em but they went poof and I didn't see who the person was that got ya or where they went.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
-
Contact:
Post
by Mickal Redwater » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:10 am
I think it was me your talking about?
I sorc killed ya

took the acres out of it

now lets see how it goes!
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 am
Good ole sorc kill, i almost broke her with war, but i thought she was offline and i wanted to steal all her cash before i killed her, so I was taking it slow, she came on and well we all know where it went from there, I've collected about 11k worth of bounty turns, just imagine if i got that 5 mil acres

Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
-
Contact:
Post
by Mickal Redwater » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:21 am
Ouch yea!
but you proved to me that a 5mil NW kingdom still can get war hit by a droben
If i had no theives and all defense maybe not.. but then you'd scum kill me ;P
not sure what would be needed to stay safe, maybe 10mil acres

Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:23 am
i'd spend 7k turns building temples but the build rate would be so low that wouldn't amount to much, doesn't matter how big a kingdom is it can always die, thats what makes the game bareable when there are 123 mil nw kingdoms floating around

Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Faile
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 am
- Location: The other side of Infinity...
Post
by Faile » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:58 am
Gentlemen, I congratulate you on a good strike...
Problem was, once I loaded up on land, magic went out the door due to non - existant build rates...
In truth, it was a parking lot, but I was trying to have enough space for the party...
DAMN!
But that's ok... see you at the top!
~Faile
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:57 am
And this my friends is the reason you should scout before you loot
"My Grand Duke? 13 is missing from the treasury."
Don't know what they think of it but I thought it was very funny
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:59 am
lmao wasn't me

Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:02 am
lol ya i kept getting burnt and looted so dumped land, turns, and cash. then just sat back and waited for them to come back. i'm sure they were a bit upset with me
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
-
Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
-
Contact:
Post
by Mickal Redwater » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 am
Not at all.. 2 people were looting and burning me while i was trying to attack! so i loaded up scum and got you
But i'm not sure it was you.. yes the 13 was kinda funny

I also have been doing some weird stuff in game if people see it.. cause i'm trying to find the clues things so i'm trying every function i can ;P i even sabbed alliances on someone
Yet i havent found one yet

must be too hungover to figure it out anyway.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
-
Zeblamar
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
- Location: MN
-
Contact:
Post
by Zeblamar » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:31 pm
Have to say that I was surprised to see I still had a kingdom when I woke up today. Guess there is a first time for every thing. Either that or you people are just slacking

Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest