Page 1 of 1
Bloodbath
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:41 am
by Jokingjoe
Is it bad if I kill everyone off?
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:49 am
by Maverick
Im building, its a petty sweet castle at this point.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 pm
by Oedi
I'm bored. If we somehow kill you, Mav, there will be little intrigue to the game for a while until you start picking us off one by one.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:43 pm
by Maverick
Well I added a small guy as an ally and Oedi killed him. So I guess I had to kill Oedi.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:34 am
by Oedi
Your ally sorc killed my kingdom, iker, a few days ago and I retaliated by killing him. In plain English you just wanted to bring down the largest threatening kingdom before I could touch you. You could have just said that instead of making some BS excuse.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 am
by Maverick
Im not sure I need an excuse. Your kingdom + Mickals were real threats, by attacking and gaining land you got up into a range I could declare.
I wasnt just going to sit and build, at least not in bloodbath.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 pm
by Kaz
I'm saying this to everyone, it just so happens that it's addressed to Oedi because he has recent posts to draw on.
There are other threads scattered around where Oedi (and others) have suggested that it should be made easier to declare war on kingdoms smaller than you.
That's not in place, therefore Maverick has attacked within the confines of the limitations to only declare war on kingdoms at least 90% of his kingdom size.
If declaring on kingdoms with 90% of you land is BS, why ask for the ability to declare war on even smaller kingdoms?? Wont that be even worse??
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:29 pm
by Jokingjoe
I just downsize and declare--more fun that way

Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 pm
by Maverick
Well Mickal was ready to attack, so I set him back a bit. Time to make this a Bloodbath.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 pm
by Maverick
I think everyone has quit. Maybe time for a reset lol.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 am
by Oedi
Kaz,
There is no way based on NW that my kingdom could have been at 90% his acreage. I suppose he could have had billions in cash boosting his NW or something but he seems to have dropped acreage to hit as Joe noted. It's fine since he is really the only one playing against us save for the suicide bomber that took out my other kingdom, but the game with this limited player base just isn't very fun. That isn't your fault at all because I know NPCs would not solve the problem. Mav would still loot and burn us daily so as to avoid having to deal with us even with NPCs.
If we had killed him off it wouldn't have been too much fun either due to lack of competition. I really don't know what to suggest as an improvement. I really like the idea of Bloodbath but unfortunately Domination seems to be the only game with a significant following. Come on people!
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 am
by Oedi
And no, Mav. You don't need an excuse. I just thought the reference to your ally was a bit silly since you had to have noticed he started it by sorc-killing me....or maybe not since that doesn't show up in news. Either way you could have just said BLOOOOODDDDBAAAATTTTH and that would have been fine.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 am
by Maverick
Oedi,
I did not drop land. I did completely downsize troops before declaring. My smaller kingdom was able to declare, my bigger kingdom was not. In terms of land, your kingdom was pretty close to my smaller one.
The reason I mentioned my ally was that I actually defensive assisted with 1 kingdom and you took it to 0 defensive troops. When I logged on it actually showed on the scrolls as dead. So it was kind of the shock of that which lead me to get more aggressive.
Ive tried to not just completely destroy people arbitrarily at the top, but at the end of the day when you have 600 turns between 2 kingdoms, its not going to be pretty.
And I didnt realize he sorc killed you, I actually thought an Angelique kingdom did.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:40 am
by Jokingjoe
I probably should have rolled an Angie, but I went with the side with fewest numbers. I see I was wrong. ;D Oh well.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:55 pm
by Mickal Redwater
You can go ahead and kill me off Joe.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:27 pm
by Jokingjoe
I did--I think it was you.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 am
by Jokingjoe
so--I'm bored and at #3 and well above the rest...I'm going to start land taxing people because I'm bored. I apologize if this is lame.
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 am
by fvxp02
How do i access the bloodbath arena in dead island special edition?
I bought it on preorder and got the codes for the ripper mod and the bloodbath arena but have no idea how to access the bloodbath arena
Re: Bloodbath
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 am
by Jokingjoe
Not the same bloodbath we're discussing here.
If you have the proper expansion/game version, it should be accessible from the main menu, as it's a "firefight/horde mode" style, I believe.