Page 1 of 2

Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:55 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
Time to stroke some epeens. This poll is all inclusive for all the games, though I of course play only bloodbath these days.
  • Scariest defending player.
  • Freakiest summer (that can be a bit tricky to answer, now can't it?)
  • The most dastardly and cruel hearted sorcer you can think of.
  • The bastard that, when its time to out sword, you know is going to cut your head off and stick it on a pike.
  • The most overall unstoppable juggernaut out there on any combination of the above.
  • The greatest tacticians (aka they ain't got shit and somehow still trash you despite everything you can do...)
  • And last, that one guy who will stop at absolutely nothing, dump as many turns, fail as many times as need be, and still, somehow, win through.
  • Most violent player, bloodthirsty to the point of ludicrousness.
And my answers:

1. The only person that actually did anything except role up shop: the baws of Verizon and Att.
2. Never caught them.
3. Joking Joe. The only. One. Who tried.
4. Ditto.
5. Ditto.
6. Fireslash. Love that guy.
7. No one ever tries with me. Maybe I need to defend better.
8. Duathi. Hands down.

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:21 am
by Jokingjoe
I really missed you last age Seska.

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:12 pm
by Seska Dragonslayer
Apparently I make Bloodbath in general widdle. I count at least 5 realms involved in last nights smack down after I dropped the king lol. Someone also set the precedent for down hitting, which they will hate themselves for in a few days. Three and out fun, here we go!

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:15 pm
by Leif
Three and outs seem to be their default defensive stance ;P At least I'm not the only one getting schmucked about this age.

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:33 am
by Jokingjoe
There's something about Barnies...I just made the ones who down hit on me pay. Jumping so quickly to the top is really tough on the economy, though.

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:08 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
They keep paying for it in blood and death, but still do not mend their ways. Life will get interesting for them if they keep building negative PR like this. Everyone is mad at me because I kill unscrupulously but they are going to make people really mad. I have popcorn ready.

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:38 pm
by Facundo81
Hmmm My kingdoms are being mentioned... This is my first time visiting the boards..

I am just playing the game attacking and what not... downhit whatever war is war no one says downhit to America when they declare war with Iraq right?

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 pm
by Leif
Haha hey Fac! Stick around the boards, they're fun :p

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
Nothing stops you from doing it. I don't do it because if I played to win, you lose. Period lol

You guys can't stop me when I am being nice, figure the odds if I wasn't....

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:33 am
by Facundo81
Whatever as far as I am concerned I am sitting at the top 2 right now. So whatever makes you feel better go ahead and say it. ;)

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 pm
by Seska Dragonslayer
Suppose you are laughing your way to the bank right now, eh? Well....I know Joe is gunning for you. And so am I, though the real question is can I get to you before either he does, or the age ends.

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 pm
by Seska Dragonslayer
Turns out the worst enemy to the Plan was me. I killed one of your realms and, sadly, failed to kill the second cuz I ran out of turns, which was in and of itself because of Reasons.

So you got the king spot. It wasn't by skill or even maneuvering. It was because I fucked up lol

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:21 am
by Facundo81
Then there would be no point in getting serious with you then I only have to wait for you to screw it up... #1 spot goes to me... not bad for my 2nd age on this game...

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:32 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
Lol I don't screw it up very often. I was pressed for time, had 15 minutes left on my lunch break and made a quick move. Used a bounty I shouldn't have...I was only off by about 50 turns to kill your second realm. You wouldn't have been retaliating had the age not ended...you were pretty flat since I went to pling instead of killing at 50 turns out.

And no, not bad for your second age - you had to play it through poor sportsmanship to win, but you won.

I think next age I will play to win. I've been playing for years and never finished top because that is not how I play. No one fears you. They do me :)

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:59 am
by Facundo81
Nah I dont have to fear you will screw it up as always, you will kill me it will happen but no big deal... I will let you stack your cards and just wait for it to fall down.. You could say I'm Mr. Money in the Bank... just waiting for the right opportunity to strike.

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:10 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
Basically waiting to strike until your opponents can't strike back, from what I've seen. Though you do a good job on defending against an attacker, I will give you that. There are more effective ways of doing it though.

As for fear...I have to have my dreams, yeah?

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:25 am
by Facundo81
Defending is not the only thing I'm good at. How does someone get big if all they do is defend. I say lets get bloodbath interesting again this age. Let see if you can still hold to your code of no downhitting. :twisted:

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:30 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
I have no intention of holding to it. I won't break it until someone else does, at least until age end. I don't have to down hit to beat the shit out of people - I can do that at half your size :)

Anyway, we can let the dick waving drop and look forward to another blood soaked age. Let's see if you get lucky again this age hehe

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:20 am
by Tara
SeskaPooBeaarrr wrote: It was because I fucked up lol
Was I part of that fucking up? ohh please say I was! =) just a littlelittlebit?

Fac! See what I meant about the boards last age? Like Leif said, stick around, they're fun!

It's amazing to think of how many awesome posters, RPers, an' dare I say "flamers" were born on this game's early boards. Teeth, people cut their teeth around here. I love it!


(I be back ta answer the Qs after some work gets done)

Re: Who makes -you- tinkle in your drawers a little?

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:02 am
by Jokingjoe
Eesh..probably my worst finish in bloodbath since I started playing...

I'm the honorable type--I won't down hit..it's literally "beneath" me. ;) Besides, I enjoy the challenge of getting to the top and trying to make myself hard to break.

But don't miss--if you hit me and fail--well, that's not downhitting!