Page 1 of 1

You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 pm
by Kaz
Conquest should be playable again,

It currently has a reset date scheduled for the start of feb, but I think that I'll stop the whole autoreset thing, and do it manually.

Hall of fame is not ready yet, but I have backed up the database for when i get around to the hof

The NPC's are not active yet though

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 pm
by bvaughan
Hey the game is resetting again

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:21 pm
by darkhorse
Yeah, and I'd just smacked bvaughan out of second place :shock:

Oh well, I think I've been able to develop a half decent build strategy. :)

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 pm
by bvaughan
darkhorse wrote:Yeah, and I'd just smacked bvaughan out of second place :shock:

Oh well, I think I've been able to develop a half decent build strategy. :)
How on earth did you do that when i cant even get in to play? Oh well, at least now ill have someone to beat up on since no one will be able to touch the king

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 pm
by darkhorse
The reset had to have happened after about 8-9 am today (your time) because I was still up at midnight / 1 am my time (Australia) and I was able to use that time to knock you out of 2nd place. When I say 'just', it was just before I went to bed and that was around 8 hours ago.

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:07 am
by Kaz
I came home to an email from Brian saying the game had not been reset, so I reset it.

If someone else had reset it between then and when i did it, then sorry, but nothing was posted, or mentioned.

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 am
by darkhorse
*looks dazed and confused*

I'll go hide back in my little corner of the world now.

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:32 pm
by Teanos
Didn't see this thread. I extended the game a day or so ago while waiting for Kaz to let me know the process.

Just as mall hiccup, should not happen again :D

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:00 pm
by Kaz
My bad,

I just discovered that when I reset the game, I assumed that I was resetting a game that was not active, so changed the status to the other setting. Which turns out to be 'game is resetting'.

Game should work now... i'll sort out the npc's once a few kingdoms have been created

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:24 pm
by Kaxion
I'm getting a no access allowed message when I try to view my dom?

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 pm
by Mickal Redwater
yea same here, possibly because after the reset, the kingdoms were not deleted?
Old one still exists, cant make a new one.

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:38 pm
by bigdaddy42
Is the game reset? Are we suppose to start over? Are we going to play again? Whats really going ON. :?: :?:

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:43 pm
by darkhorse
Kaxion wrote:I'm getting a no access allowed message when I try to view my dom?
I keep getting this message too. Should the dom we had in the previous game delete itself? I seem to recall this was usually what happened in the old Monarchy and Evernight, but haven't been around in a while so not sure if it has changed :?: ?

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:08 am
by Kaz
hehe oops,

Forgot that i needed to reset the site too. I need to make a new automated reset script, havn't manually reset for years lol.

Old kingdoms should be gone, new kingdoms should be created, and game should be playable

I hope

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm
by Kaxion
YAY I'm in thanks Kaz!

Re: You guys should really 'say' something if the game resets

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:08 pm
by Kaz
Game has been reset