What Faith Are You??
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
What Faith Are You??
Ok, the first few kingdoms got to pick faith.
My bad...
It should now be random faith as per normal solo style games.
I got Barnabas
My bad...
It should now be random faith as per normal solo style games.
I got Barnabas
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: What Faith Are You??
Angelique here
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...
Re: What Faith Are You??
i got barnie, and thinking of attacking right now lol
Warlord Death in Effect
Re: What Faith Are You??
Leto of course
i got to choose ;p
i got to choose ;p
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
Re: What Faith Are You??
Leto by accident - though it is ironic.
I thought the god names were changing.
I thought the god names were changing.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: What Faith Are You??
well i have our first 2 kills here lol...sorry Gerien
brave effort knowing i was on and all
brave effort knowing i was on and all
Warlord Death in Effect
Re: What Faith Are You??
How does a faithful daughter of chaos get involved with the white witch?
Have to find a way to break the chains... but until then : onward and upward!
Have to find a way to break the chains... but until then : onward and upward!
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Re: What Faith Are You??
I never give up, even when I know it's a losing battle. No worries, mate. Been years since I played anyway, so I'm bound to be lousy for awhile.Shredman wrote:well i have our first 2 kills here lol...sorry Gerien
brave effort knowing i was on and all
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: What Faith Are You??
Angelique... Now where are you, heathens?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: What Faith Are You??
Leto!
mmhh, that was interesting - never played massacre before - a bit weird having all those turns.
Got killed, so lets try again
mmhh, that was interesting - never played massacre before - a bit weird having all those turns.
Got killed, so lets try again
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: What Faith Are You??
Barnabas...better than leto worse than Darden

Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: What Faith Are You??
Barnabas...better than leto worse than Darden
Blasphemous, i hope you burn in Barnabas bitch.
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: What Faith Are You??
hehe I gotta agree with Nether. Barnie is great, but Darden WAS betterVox wrote:Blasphemous, i hope you burn in Barnabas bitch.Barnabas...better than leto worse than Darden
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: What Faith Are You??
Burn in Barnabas? I'm sure the loosey goosey fruit fly would enjoy that ;P
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: What Faith Are You??
I'm a barny, I feel dirty, oh so dirty
Justice of Angelique
"If thou do that which is evil, be afraid;
for he beareth not the sword in vain,
For he is a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."
"If thou do that which is evil, be afraid;
for he beareth not the sword in vain,
For he is a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."
Re: What Faith Are You??
I'm a barnie.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests