Page 1 of 1

What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 am
by Kaz
Ok, the first few kingdoms got to pick faith.

My bad...

It should now be random faith as per normal solo style games.

I got Barnabas

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:46 am
by Zeblamar
Angelique here

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:50 am
by Shredman
i got barnie, and thinking of attacking right now lol

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:51 am
by Vox
Leto of course


i got to choose ;p

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:20 am
by Shredman
well i have recorderd our first kill.... :twisted:

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 am
by Gerien
Leto by accident - though it is ironic.

I thought the god names were changing.

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:20 am
by Shredman
well i have our first 2 kills here lol...sorry Gerien


brave effort knowing i was on and all

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 am
by Faile
How does a faithful daughter of chaos get involved with the white witch?
Have to find a way to break the chains... but until then : onward and upward!

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:49 pm
by Gerien
Shredman wrote:well i have our first 2 kills here lol...sorry Gerien


brave effort knowing i was on and all
I never give up, even when I know it's a losing battle. No worries, mate. Been years since I played anyway, so I'm bound to be lousy for awhile. :mrgreen:

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:02 am
by MoP
Angelique... Now where are you, heathens?

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:08 am
by Gearoidin
Leto!

mmhh, that was interesting - never played massacre before - a bit weird having all those turns.

Got killed, so lets try again ;-)

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:02 am
by Nether
Barnabas...better than leto worse than Darden

:D

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:50 am
by Vox
Barnabas...better than leto worse than Darden


Blasphemous, i hope you burn in Barnabas bitch.

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:55 am
by Kaz
Vox wrote:
Barnabas...better than leto worse than Darden
Blasphemous, i hope you burn in Barnabas bitch.
hehe I gotta agree with Nether. Barnie is great, but Darden WAS better ;)

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:06 am
by Nether
Burn in Barnabas? I'm sure the loosey goosey fruit fly would enjoy that ;P

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:46 am
by Elijah
I'm a barny, I feel dirty, oh so dirty

Re: What Faith Are You??

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:06 am
by Stark
I'm a barnie.