Page 1 of 9

Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:52 am
by Shredman
i wont be able to stay up much longer, my dom is 113k acres fully built and i have 10k turns left from my actions tonight....

was basicaly just testing the waters , been along time since i played massacre, but i am about to dump all my turns , whoever can break it gets the land, i am about to dump my 10k forts aswell, so it would be a waste of time to use sorcery on it, there will be no turns to claim, but there will be atleast 120k acres there once i dump these 10k turns.....



come and get it,

consider it the first dummy dom


may leave a few turns just so you guys actualy kill me off lol

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:18 am
by Shredman
130k acres fully built, no forts ....

1200 turns on it


it wont be easily broken, if any of the troops are lost by dissention i will refort them.... test your CS ability :)

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:13 am
by Zeblamar
Well didn't get the land but got the kill :)

Wanted the land but made a couple mistakes when getting ready to attack so couldn't get in. lol now lets see how long I last

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:29 pm
by Warf
Well I have never played in this type of game. I usually stuck to guilds. I will give it a try.

Thanks guys for giving me a place to call home again.

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:44 pm
by Gerien
Shredman wrote:it wont be easily broken, if any of the troops are lost by dissention i will refort them.... test your CS ability :)
I can attest to that. :(

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:31 pm
by Shredman
Zeblamar wrote:Well didn't get the land but got the kill :)

Wanted the land but made a couple mistakes when getting ready to attack so couldn't get in. lol now lets see how long I last


awwwwwwwww :(


i wanted someone to get the land.... but yea it would have been hard to break those 40k opys lol

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:34 pm
by Warf
Dang not 5 min out of NPP and attacked :) he is dead by the way :)

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:59 pm
by Faile
Was that you? Sorry, just trying to get my claws back in shape...
BTW: I'm not dead... :mrgreen: :lol:

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:04 pm
by Gerien
You know, it's pretty much impossible to win if you're underpowered in this game. I couldn't even train any new troops because of how quickly my last opponent (Yes, I'm dead again. I think I'm gonna win that record continuously.) killed my newly hired troops. It really feels a lot like you either get so big that no one online with you has a chance, or start a fight you know you're going to lose.

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:54 pm
by Shredman
i was lucky, got on , restarted and had 4 angies above me from 600k nw to 3 mil nw.... worked my way up the ladder.... 3 are dead now :twisted:

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:08 pm
by Teanos
Again, the more people who create kingdoms the better it will be. Plus when the NPC kingdoms get put in there should be a good amount of targets avialable.

I wish we had thousands of players, but we don't. So we just kind of got to keep at it until we either get there, or get version 2 of the site and game released to get back to something more traditional.

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 pm
by Shredman
yea , gonna be rough till we get the dummys up, i dont think anyone could come out of npp and handle my droben atm, not without empting their offer pool and wasting to many turns to get in position ...


i have left the princess alone, and will not just wipe ppl out tring to get going.....now you jump higher than 3 mil nw...my fangs are out :twisted:

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm
by Vox
Shred i'm gonna kill you ;)

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:28 pm
by Shredman
i tell ya what, if someone can come out and take out my Droben , in any way, without attacking someone else first....they are a bad ass for sure

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 pm
by Vox
I think all i'd be doing is donating turns to someone atm.

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:44 pm
by Kaz
Everyone head over and help make some NPC kingdoms.

Doesnt take long, pick a race, restore one of the saves, finish it off and save it at various sizes.

The quicker I can build up a selection of NPC realms, the quicker they can get added into the game

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:32 am
by Warf
Yea trust me Shred is serious I scouted him and bam I was dead. Just wanted a peak :)

Then had to do a quick rebuild and take a few more out myself.

I gotta say I am having fun.

And I love the message about Not even Dysh would attack his own faith.

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 am
by Teanos
I wonder what other classic references might be found....

0;>

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:55 am
by Shredman
yea, thing about massacre is, once you decide to go to sleep, 9 times outa 10, your dom is layed to rest aswell lol

so when i crash there will be alotaaaaaa land to be had.



and i havent seen the dysh thingy yet lol


too funny

Re: Come and get it

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 am
by Faile
That's what I get for tagging the current boss,sitting w/o turnage.
Anyone wants acreage is welcome to it no army but shadow there.
I consider this : lesson learned...

~Faile