Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P

In memory fallen warriors: Bo Ri Kat, Sartorious, Lady Urydie, Loupy, DarkWolf, Torkano/Voice Dax, Rathowen/Donovan, Lady Fury, Tekmet, Misty Moonlight

Moderator: Staff

Eisheth
Newbling

Re: Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P

Post by Eisheth » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 pm

I was informed by Seska of Tork's passing. There really are no words to express how deeply saddening this news is.

He was always such a huge part of this game for me, his sense of humor always netted laughter from me. His mind always created a challenge. He was a one of a kind players and a more then amazing human being. Torkano is always the first person both Seska and I talk about when remembering the game.

You'll be sorely missed Torkano. God bless and keep you. Today the world is lessened at your loss but all of us here were bettered by your time with us.

Love ya Tork.

Doginiz
Lost Soul

Post by Doginiz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 am

I just found the link in the Tonan group on FB.

RIP Tork.
My former crack head name was SunSu.

DeviusZwei
Wayfarer

Post by DeviusZwei » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:00 am

This hit me pretty hard. I just found this site today, first time I've been around in a long long time, and this is the first thread I came across... My condolences to the family. I never knew Tork IRL, and towards the end of my playing evernight, we had a sort of falling out, but we were friends for many many years and he was one of the few people of the community who never really slammed me and I enjoyed talking to on ICQ/Aim. He was hilarious, and from what I could tell through our online relationship, a good man. It pains me to know he is gone. You will be missed Tork.
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

Kethry
Beautiful

Post by Kethry » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:37 am

I didn't know Tork that well in-game, but I definitely remember having exchanges with him on the boards, and he always seemed like a cool guy. It always seems unreal when something like this happens. My prayers are with his family and loved ones. He had another family here, and he'll be missed. ;___;
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?

Elfie
Rest in Peace

Post by Elfie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:21 pm

This breaks my heart so bad. I have been gone for awhile because of some health issues myself and I sign on this morning and find this. Tork and I have been friends for a long time, on here. We talked on ICQ for hours about each others health. He loved his wife and that little boy with all his soul. I am the Elf that he made the sig line for. He always made our war chats a hoot. There was never a dull moment being in a guild with him.
I know he is no longer in pain and he is looking down on all of us and saying he is still with us in spirit. And he knows we will never forget him.

Thanks for all the fond memories Torkie. May you rest in peace.

Fireslash
First Centurion

Post by Fireslash » Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 am

Well I don't even know what to say since its been a long time since I've been around.

But tork was a great guy and a lot of fun to play with.

RIP bro, i'll miss you

~Fire

Droevig
Lost Soul

Post by Droevig » Thu May 13, 2010 10:27 pm

.... I am shocked....

To come back after so long and hear of Tork's passing is hard. But I am happy that we were informed so we can morn his passing. Sometimes we get so used to reading the words on the screen that we forget the people on the other side are mortal just as we are. We Just assume they will always be there....
Pillowed footsteps dig my grave
"True friends stab you in the front ~ Oscar Wilde"

joegolf3
Newbling

Post by joegolf3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:58 am

Just came back to the game today after a long separation , what a sad note to start with. :(

WindBag
Newbling

Post by WindBag » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm so sad to hear the news. Haven't talked to him in ages but we spoke often when we were in TNE together....am in shock...

squee
Newbling

Post by squee » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 pm

wow

hard to accept that this is true

sorry i'm a year late

Return to “In Memoriam”