Page 1 of 7

Torkano (Voice Dax) R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:51 pm
by Elathan
I'm not sure how many people are still playing from the old days of the original Monarchy or how many have converted back from Evernight.

I'm sad to inform those that remember Torkano that he has passed away, from what I can make out he passed away on roughly the 6th November 2009 from suffering from Cystic Fibrosis after having a double lung and kidney transplant fail.

If anybody is still in contact with Virch or other members of TNE could you please pass it along to them as I'm sure they will be upset at his passing.

If you would like more details I will see what I can do, as I only found out today myself because I went to check his facebook and say hi....

Torky you'll be missed greatly.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:12 pm
by owly
i was scared to open this thread because of the tittle, i considered Tork to be a close friend i have so much to say but i'm in a state of shock and i'm crying. Thankyou for letting us know i was wondering what happened to Torkano, i was wondering what happened to my friend.....

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 pm
by Atla
Torkano?

That dude with the 'fear da elf' posting title and the little blue ball icon?

I didn't know he was sick!

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 pm
by owly
That was Torkano alright i loved his sig and icon, he had his posting tittle say that because he had a big heart, he won a contest at evernight and he made that posting tittle for someone who lost the contest. i was going to start a thread on 'who know where Torkano is'.......

RIP

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 pm
by Elathan
I was the same when I found out as well Owly, I've been talking to Tork on and off for the last 12 odd years, I decided to check his facebook and leave a message but when I started reading the posts on there I was shocked. He'll be missed alot

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm
by Teanos
I remember Tork.

Really sad to hear that.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:00 pm
by bigSparky
I'm shocked. I just told Tolvaj. He had no idea Tork was sick either. He was often a voice of sanity when we all got nutso. He will be missed.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:16 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
I am so very sorry to hear this.

Wow.

I am kind of in shock.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:01 pm
by Gerien
Horrible news. I'm sorry to hear this and will miss him. Rest in peace friend elf.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:39 pm
by Venus
my first response to this is

are you sure?

cause i need u to be damn positive that this is true
i never knew he was sick.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
Someone has to have his phone number.

Cmon, where is Steven?

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:27 pm
by Venus
steven didnt know.
and didnt take the news well


elathan, yes we'd like more details please.

i havent seen virch on in awhile.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:28 pm
by Nether
What the hell!


Christ

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:33 pm
by HDog
One of my best friends has cystic fibrosis. It is an awful thing to deal with.

This is so shocking that I don't really have anything else to say at the moment.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:57 pm
by owly
i just read up on Cystic Fibrosis, nasty disease poor tork had to suffer that......

i spent the whole day thinking about Torkano it's been a sad day

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 pm
by Venus
how the hell did i not know he had it.
i dont even know what to type right now.

fuck

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 pm
by Nether
Fuck is a very appropriate word to use here, I still can't believe it, I knew he had been gone for awhile but I just figured he got burned out. Didn't he have a kid not to long ago like acouple of years ago?

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:54 pm
by Venus
yeah he had a wife and at least one kid ....
ive spent hours and years in war chats with him after we were done and i never once heard anything about him being sick
it makes me feel pretty damn self absorbed if u want to know the truth.

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 am
by Reylan Talonspyre
Do we have confirmation yet?

Re: Torkano R.I.P

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 am
by Hatama
I've been really busy and hadn't made time to register here, but then today owly told me about Tork.

This is very sad news and he will be missed.