Wars of Tonan - (Award Winning) Monarchy Miniatures

~ Development Forum for the Monarchy Online game, the Wars of Tonan miniatures game, and for planning Heros of Tonan miniatures.

Moderators: Kaz, Staff

Re: Wars of Tonan - (Award Winning) Monarchy Miniatures

Postby Kaz » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:47 am

Dauthi,

Over time I will be creating a selection of Tabletop variations of the game. They will include a skirmish game of troop battles, a roleplay game, and a variation that includes buildings, and kingdom sizes. I am currently holding off until I have at least two complete races of troop types, with enough variation to actually make a game of it.

I will be starting with the Vampire and Goblin races, so Girk is a good early choice.

I am more than happy to commission a miniature of Girk, but you will need to pay the cost of getting it sculpted. I am more than happy to pay for some of the the costs involved in moulding, casting and basic packaging, but it's going to cost me in excess of £5000 ($8000) to get a version of each troop type.

There has been talk about the possibility of Maverick, Nether and Venus figures, but I cannot afford to pay to have player characters created for free.

Grunt invested a couple of hundred dollars, to have his miniature created, and to receive a painted copy (and the original sculpt). Depending on which sculptor we use, you'd be looking at an investment of £80 to £150 ($130 to $250) for a 32mm figure of Girk. A single horse costs several hundred pounds to sculpt, so he'll need to be on foot like the other figures, until we have some horses to use.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby Dauthi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Kaz,

Well if you need help at all with any development of online game to board game/RPG hit me up. I'm on skype more often then anything else.

As far as a 32mm of Girk, after I get my bonus check here in a week or two i'll hit you up for getting it made. Between now and then I'll work on finding images to make it easier to do.

To everyone else,

This is a brilliant idea, lets help him build a future for this story.
Dauthi
Traveler

Postby owly » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Kaz I never said this before but I'm extremely impressed with all the work your doing for game. In a couple of months I might dishout the cash for a owly one......
i know what you said about my Momma
owly
Sage

Postby Dauthi » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 am

Yeah I wish I could of hit Kaz up and gotten one done for one of my characters but never got the bonus check I expected. O well.

Kaz I'm super impressed with the effort your putting into this.
Dauthi
Traveler

Previous

Return to Tonan Development