Page 1 of 1
A request for old roleplay
Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:43 am
by Kaz
Of the Era's we have roleplayed through over the years, only the later half of the Maxim world remains.
The early Maxim stuff, and anything from the Shareplay days or earlier has been lost to time.
I know that I personally have a few old roleplays stored away on my PC.
If you have any old roleplay saved, or know people that do please let us know about it.
I will be archiving a copy of the remaining Maxim stuff somewhere, it would be nice to have some earlier stuff to archive with it.
For those of you who fancy joining a new roleplay, I have just started a new one which I've called
'Old' Beginnings.
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 am
by Nagash
Try Lyssia: glaswalker AT hotmail DOT com
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 am
by Eltharion
I have a handful of old race/story descriptions, as well as a variety of data dumps that I've gleaned from WayBackMachine and such. These might not be useful to anyone, but I've taken the line of gathering everything I could and leaving it to someone else to sort it out.
I also have a .zip that (allegedly) contains the entire Oleana creation story-line. Additionally, I have most of the threads I was involved in during my prolific period, but that's probably not old enough or important enough to interest anyone.
Unrelated to roleplay, I recently found all (?) of the old flash videos for Monarchy created by Zvardin and Seven. (From Rhazel.com) They're tiny, but fairly awesome, and approximately as old as God.
I also have a page and a half of FOUL advocating vigorous masturbation, but I think that's from a private chat, so I shouldn't share it.
If/when an archive becomes available beyond the late-era Maxim stuff, please let me know. There are some threads I would appreciate recovering.
~Elthy
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 am
by Nagash
ELTHYBOO! How are ya mate?

Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:16 pm
by CharGen
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:05 pm
by Nagash
Thanks for sharing!
That is pretty long ago

Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 am
by Blu
I have five kennel klub threads from the shareplay days on a disk as well as DoW/CRF warthread and Bellum Lupus recruitment rp thread from Improv/Mopri. Let me know what's the best way to send it you.
I'm looking for some old Bellum Lumpus threads from Mopri days. If anyone has them, mind sharing?
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 pm
by Kaz
Hey guys.
I'd still love to get together a resource of old roleplay. Life is hectic that I have no time, but if you have anything email them to me directly. I'll save them and as soon as time allows me to finish the roleplay stuff, will get back on it.
ogp AT theten DOT co DOT uk
I can never actually find anything on the wayback machine. It's mostly just the index page with the names of the threads, rather than the actual roleplay content.
If you find wayback links of the actual roleplay, post them in here.
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:02 am
by Kaz
Update on the old Maxim and Writers Corner archive.
I am in the process of creating an archive that has the content from 2002 until 2009. Unfortunatly I dont think we'll ever manage to get back roleplay from before 2002.
I have already gone through seperating Writers Corner into more managable sub forums split by the year the thread was posted. Maxim will follow suit, but I am contemplating doing Maxim by game age, rather than year.
http://www.evernight.com/maxim-archive
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:16 pm
by Andrew
I have ~15 threads saved from 2001:
At the Castle of the Insane {DR - invite}
Dark Revelations II (closed-invite)
Death's Refrain { closed - Rated R }
Demonic Reality cont-d (DR Invite)
Demonic Reality___realized {DR-invite}
Impious Christening {closed - PG13}
Krogoth's Laboratory (DR-Invite)
Merciful Dispair {Twilight-DR}
Of Myth and Mystery_ (closed - invite)
Revenge is a_______ {DR vs DL-CS}
The Drunken Dwarf {DR Tavern}
The Kidnapping of Voice Fidelius {invite}
The price of the past_ (Closed)
The Truth of Things {DR Recruit}
Tranquility Among Demons (DR )
Wyrm (Closed)
All are saved as html files with their attachment folders.... which is a pain in the butt to convert to anything useful for today, so I'm not sure if they have any value to anyone. I'm also not sure how complete they are since they're just snapshots in time.
Anyways, let me know, Kaz, and I can zip/email if you want.
Oh - I also have a few threads from E7 saved..... I can't even remember if that game ever got off the ground.
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 pm
by Raila
I have damn near every thread that KaN ever had on the website that I made for the Guild Contest thinggie
http://s94824828.onlinehome.us/kan/home.html
sorry about the ugly link.. havent figured out how to get the damn address right yet lol
been a looooong time :>
::starts looking for the old icon::
Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:09 pm
by Kaz
Thanks for the link

Re: A request for old roleplay
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:59 pm
by Kaozbringer
Although I lack the time to play anymore, its always good to drop monarchy/evernight into a google search and see what's happening. Glad to see its still around.
-Kaoz