Things you hate in movies
Moderator: Staff
Things you hate in movies
when the music and sound effects are five decibel levels higher in volume than the dialogue.
when animals survive bullshit scenerios unscathed or at all.
when child actors compromise a situation in a film and someone gets killed because of it.
overusage of sex appeal/sexy lesbians/unnecessery buttshots of hot chicks in leather/sex scenes or sex in general to make up for a shitty plot....although if it's a movie that doesnt try to play itself off as serious it's kind of entertaining and okay but seriously. knock it off.
too dark to see shit.
overuse of shitty cgi
overly religious tones (starship trooper3 is a good example, the movie was shite, the cgi was shite and the only cool action sequence in it was cut to hell to show some chicks praying wtf??????????
And the lack of full penetration
i really7 hate it when you know there's going to be a second or third movie and how ever it seems gloomy that the main character lives no matter how bad it looks for the main charater in the movie that u know he survives from the gecko........
when animals survive bullshit scenerios unscathed or at all.
when child actors compromise a situation in a film and someone gets killed because of it.
overusage of sex appeal/sexy lesbians/unnecessery buttshots of hot chicks in leather/sex scenes or sex in general to make up for a shitty plot....although if it's a movie that doesnt try to play itself off as serious it's kind of entertaining and okay but seriously. knock it off.
too dark to see shit.
overuse of shitty cgi
overly religious tones (starship trooper3 is a good example, the movie was shite, the cgi was shite and the only cool action sequence in it was cut to hell to show some chicks praying wtf??????????
And the lack of full penetration
i really7 hate it when you know there's going to be a second or third movie and how ever it seems gloomy that the main character lives no matter how bad it looks for the main charater in the movie that u know he survives from the gecko........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Things you hate in movies
50 cent.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Things you hate in movies
Car chases.
Slow motion during action scenes (although Matrix did it well).
Intrusive / formulaic music score.
Movies that have action scenes that make me think, 'yeah yeah, the good guy will win, get it over with already!'
Movies that don't leave me with something to think about because everything has been explained.
Slow motion during action scenes (although Matrix did it well).
Intrusive / formulaic music score.
Movies that have action scenes that make me think, 'yeah yeah, the good guy will win, get it over with already!'
Movies that don't leave me with something to think about because everything has been explained.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Things you hate in movies
Movies whose ending I can guess within minutes.
In Secret Window, I turned to my husband not 10 minutes in and said "The only way this is NOT the crappiest movie I have ever seen is if that old man is real and Johnny Depp isn't just crazy and killing people". Guess what? He was just crazy and killing people. And he looked dirty and unattractive doing it.
In Secret Window, I turned to my husband not 10 minutes in and said "The only way this is NOT the crappiest movie I have ever seen is if that old man is real and Johnny Depp isn't just crazy and killing people". Guess what? He was just crazy and killing people. And he looked dirty and unattractive doing it.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Things you hate in movies
What i hate in movies is when there are two characters about to get into a sword duel, then there's the sound of a whistle blowing, so they drop the swords and start break dancing. And of course then the ELEPHANTS always shows up
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Things you hate in movies
Hollywood remake of Asian horror movies. The only one I found decent would be The Ring.
Dubbing live action movies. Anime I don't have an issue with unless it's a bad job. But dubbing live action movies is just plain wrong. And dubbing it horribly should be a crime. I'm looking at you MTV and that screw job you did on Volcano High!!
Those horrible movies that are running on syfy now that look to be made with d-list stars, low budget lighting and camera work, and seem to be a rip off of another movie.
Direct-to-video sequels.
Live action remake of cartoons/anime. Haven't seen one I liked yet or care to see. (Well except for Transformers, which I don't really consider a remake. Hard to explain my reason why...but basically I think of it as a separate and different TF universe from that of G1 and the comics.)
Bryan Singer on any comic book-based movie.
Halle Berry in any comic book-based movie.
Dubbing live action movies. Anime I don't have an issue with unless it's a bad job. But dubbing live action movies is just plain wrong. And dubbing it horribly should be a crime. I'm looking at you MTV and that screw job you did on Volcano High!!
Those horrible movies that are running on syfy now that look to be made with d-list stars, low budget lighting and camera work, and seem to be a rip off of another movie.
Direct-to-video sequels.
Live action remake of cartoons/anime. Haven't seen one I liked yet or care to see. (Well except for Transformers, which I don't really consider a remake. Hard to explain my reason why...but basically I think of it as a separate and different TF universe from that of G1 and the comics.)
Bryan Singer on any comic book-based movie.
Halle Berry in any comic book-based movie.
DoW FOREVER!
INACTIVE ..still
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
INACTIVE ..still
Kaos&Associates,Attorneys-at-Law "WE CARE because you pay us to."
Hybrid Movement. It's time to stop the hate.
Re: Things you hate in movies
i'm with ya blu i hate Dubbing
altho as a kid in hawaii i useto go down to china town and watch old kung-fu flicks str8t from china homeland and with-out Dubbing i wouldn't of understood a word of it......
altho as a kid in hawaii i useto go down to china town and watch old kung-fu flicks str8t from china homeland and with-out Dubbing i wouldn't of understood a word of it......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Things you hate in movies
Dubbing should be forbidden, I totally agree. It also makes that people learn less different languages (look at France, Italy and Germany, they all dub their movies and their population barely speaks English). It also sucks when you're abroad and want to watch a movie, but it's dubbed (I saw Cast Away and Shooter in Italian...).
Other things that suck in movies:
- Hugh Grant
- Julia Roberts
- Both of them in 1 movie.
Other things that suck in movies:
- Hugh Grant
- Julia Roberts
- Both of them in 1 movie.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest