Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
Ryloc
Lost Soul
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Ryloc » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi all.
First time i have been around in years,still see some familiar names around and that is awesome!
I was doing a web search for Tempers Ball and voila , it led me here. 8-)
Well, i hope you all are well and it pains me to see more ppl i had known at one time, have passed.
Onward though.
Ima try and make a kingdom and see if i still know how to play at all.
Much love.

~Ryloc the Dark
~The Black Hand~ TBH Monarchy Barny guild
Guildmaster ~Nyamafu Vurumai~ Maxim Canon
Agm ~Intemptesta Nox~ (Chaos i think in Canon, it was the single elimination game. been too long. Sartorious and i ran it)
For Sartorious!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Nagash » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Welcome back!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Grunt » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 am

welcome front

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by owly » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:44 am

wb long time no see i was hoping to see you again you was once one of the big names of the game......

*Cheers*
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Nether » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 am

Hey I know this name welcome back. Tell me how does it feel to be old?
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Kaz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:55 am

do i know you? :)
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

Ryloc
Lost Soul
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Ryloc » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 am

Nether wrote:Hey I know this name welcome back. Tell me how does it feel to be old?

It is meh ;/

I have no clue as to whether you do or not, Kaz :D

User avatar
Raguel
Newbling
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:33 am

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Raguel » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 am

Yes Kazimirch you do know him as does Pyren.
He was the "unspeakable one" in Maxim.... :shock:
.
.
.
wb
"Then shall Prophecy send Raguel, saying: Go and sound the trumpet for the slayers, bring together every kind of wrath upon them that stand on the left."...A Conservatives prayer.

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by TEVA » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 pm

welcome back hope your doing well.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Nether » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 am

Raguel wrote:He was the "unspeakable one" in Maxim.... :shock:
.
.
.
wb

....really? I read him called many things but unspeakable wasn't one of em haha
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Nagash » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:08 pm

I think the Raguel meant that "Ryloc" is rather difficult to pronounce.


I mean, is it ry (rhymes with "high") loc (rhymes with "cock"), ry (as in the first part of "real") loc (rhymes with "bloke"), ry (rhymes with "gay") loc (like the french "lac")? A combination perhaps? :o
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Sturm » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Nagash wrote:I think the Raguel meant that "Ryloc" is rather difficult to pronounce.


I mean, is it ry (rhymes with "high") loc (rhymes with "cock"), ry (as in the first part of "real") loc (rhymes with "bloke"), ry (rhymes with "gay") loc (like the french "lac")? A combination perhaps? :o
Easy now...thats how blood vessels get popped
Nether wrote:
Raguel wrote:He was the "unspeakable one" in Maxim.... :shock:
.
.
.
wb
....really? I read him called many things but unspeakable wasn't one of em haha
You mean none of you read the Trial of Ryloc thread in Maxim?...Oyiee
So much for all that writing.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]

Post by Nether » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:39 pm

I remember posting in it, don't remember much of the content
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests