Staring CONTEST

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Staring CONTEST

Post by owly » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Image

Go
Last edited by owly on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by owly » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Kethry
Beautiful
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 am
Location: Actionville, FL
Contact:

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Kethry » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Image
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by owly » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 am

You made me lol Kethry
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 am

Image
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Nagash » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm

:shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Nether » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:38 am

:D
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Nagash » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Image
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Grunt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 pm

I guess it depends on what I am supposed to stare at

I could stare at that for days

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Immigrant » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Image

[shakes head] ...I'm sorry, did someone say something?

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Nagash » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Grunt wrote:I guess it depends on what I am supposed to stare at

I could stare at that for days

To outstare the boobage would be difficult though. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion
Posts: 1204
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: New Bern, NC
Contact:

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Jokingjoe » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Yeah, MoP wins.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by MoP » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 am

Hurray! :D
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by owly » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 am

Gone for a few days and you turn my thread into a boob watching thread?

i'm proud of you guys
i know what you said about my Momma

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Immigrant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm

*nominated for favorite thread*

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Staring CONTEST

Post by Sylandra » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 am

I was tempted to go find a one-eyed stare...but I got...

Image

Huh? Where was I?
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest