So this place is kinda dead....
Moderator: Staff
So this place is kinda dead....
I come wandering back around after months and months and there are hardly any new threads around even!!
i miss you guys:<
i miss you guys:<
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
i try to keep this place active, i wish this place was active.
i know what you said about my Momma
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
She lies, she misses nothing....
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
How COULD she? We are all over on FB!! With a new pick of Enty's ass. Why oh WHY did that image get burned into my poor retinas??
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
I would leave a thousand links and be my normal self but i can't do it on my phone
.
i know what you said about my Momma
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Venus, submit and build a new kingdom. I'm sure things will get zesty REAL quick!
Oh, and bring Mav back, too.
Oh, and bring Mav back, too.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Lol The only way things would get "zesty" is if he and i were on separate sides:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Ok, that works for me, too! 
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
It is physically impossible to be on another side than Venus.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
I feel the return of Fervent. 
- Seska Dragonslayer
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Once in a blue moon I come and poke around, though I've often not much to say. I miss the old days, but they are long gone...
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Stop poking Venus
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
You guys like magic dragons?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5xfK0ovrk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5xfK0ovrk
- Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
- Contact:
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Grunt, don't be jealous...
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Its not boring now, I heard they hired this super awesome hero of a poster to bring back the dead.
Allow me to re-introduce myself, My name is MAV
M to the A-V, I used to post pretty regularly.
And so, resurrection.
Allow me to re-introduce myself, My name is MAV
M to the A-V, I used to post pretty regularly.
And so, resurrection.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Watch the Throne, Mav's gonna drop this hot album soon.
Omega Dawn- Founder and GM
AGM of lots of guilds
Where my homies at? (Steven, Immortality, Asch)
AGM of lots of guilds
Where my homies at? (Steven, Immortality, Asch)
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
This is all just a publicity stunt, you know me its all about the record sales.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
... I'm confused. If someone wants to explain, I'll be over here. Btw, anyone wants some vodka? My days off and I got loads of it!
"The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I'll walk carefully."
Stolen Sun Studios
Stolen Sun Studios
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Vodka is one of my least favorite alcohols. Although recently ive had a few shots super chilled and its not the worst.
And there is nothing to be confused about, post generating requires some thought, some hilarity and some absurdity.
So im bringing posting back.
And there is nothing to be confused about, post generating requires some thought, some hilarity and some absurdity.
So im bringing posting back.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: So this place is kinda dead....
Oh, if you're bringing posting back, can I bring sexy back?
"The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I'll walk carefully."
Stolen Sun Studios
Stolen Sun Studios
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest