FML!
Moderator: Staff
Re: FML!
He'll never admit it though...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: FML!
WTF is wrong with Rolling Rock you beer snobs?
And Somalia = Atlanta when the minorities don't get their welfare checks.
;p @ Gerien.
And Somalia = Atlanta when the minorities don't get their welfare checks.
;p @ Gerien.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: FML!
SUNSU!
You turd, where you been hiding?
And it's just as loaded as Budlight, except a 3rd more costly! Thats why I know I'm classy!
You turd, where you been hiding?
And it's just as loaded as Budlight, except a 3rd more costly! Thats why I know I'm classy!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: FML!
Dude, if you call Bud Light 'loaded', you're quite right to always take your gun with you.... nancy boy!

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: FML!
Rolling Rock is a great value in beer. It costs a third more, yet delivers ten times over on a horrible taste. You can get Ham's or Oly for a LOT cheaper and they taste Much better.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: FML!
I'm not sure how much is in Rolling Rock, but since I'm used to decent (Belgian!) beer, I doubt RR is 'loaded' ...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: FML!
It's just as 'loaded' as Bud Light, mate. That's 4-ish, so it's really the hard stuff. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: FML!
I feel a lot safer now. I feared Atla would get drunk and go on a killing spree, but there's no way one can get drunk on 4!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: FML!
5.9%? Wtf? Who allows them to use the name 'liquor'?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: FML!
ewww
rolling rock sucks
i stick to the girly bud lite ice with lime beer nowdays
or michelob ultra
rolling rock sucks
i stick to the girly bud lite ice with lime beer nowdays
or michelob ultra
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: FML!
Atla wrote:Thats it - I'm gonna start drinking Sparks.
HA!
Sparks is kinda your version of Flügel, isn't it?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: FML!
I dunno what that crap is Nag.
Sparks is like an energy drink with alcohol. And supposedly for that reason I've heard rumors about bars not selling it anymore or it possibly becoming illegal or some crap.
Something about basically drinking a 'upper/downer' mix... that tastes funny.
It's a chick drink.
Sparks is like an energy drink with alcohol. And supposedly for that reason I've heard rumors about bars not selling it anymore or it possibly becoming illegal or some crap.
Something about basically drinking a 'upper/downer' mix... that tastes funny.
It's a chick drink.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests