T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Moderator: Staff
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Woooo! WOOOOOO! WOOHOOOHOOO!
http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=58722
I'll probably have to drive down to the big city to see it, but I'm stoked baby! STOKED!
http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=58722
I'll probably have to drive down to the big city to see it, but I'm stoked baby! STOKED!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Excellent! 
Didn't know this one was in the making.... kinda makes me feel like river dancing!
*bounces*
Where's Willem Dafoe though?
Didn't know this one was in the making.... kinda makes me feel like river dancing!
*bounces*
Where's Willem Dafoe though?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
He's the only friggin one that didn't re-up for the sequel!
Hopefully the new FBI chick gets naked. Yeah...oooooh yeah!
Hopefully the new FBI chick gets naked. Yeah...oooooh yeah!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
missed the boat on the first one & didn't watch it on 'principle' (like a fool, listened to rotten tomatoes)... ended up only renting it years later when hard up given the local rental store's selection and loved the movie!
didn't the writer/produce pretty much piss off & alienate all of hollywood? wonder how this turned out without hollywood backing.
don't think I'll miss seeing Dafoe in drag again lol
didn't the writer/produce pretty much piss off & alienate all of hollywood? wonder how this turned out without hollywood backing.
don't think I'll miss seeing Dafoe in drag again lol
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Yeah I had heard that Troy Duffy was a complete douche.
But I don't know if he became that way AFTER he basically missed out on all money from Boondock Saints, or before hand. I heard he got screwed on the movie somehow and didn't make jack off it.
But I don't know if he became that way AFTER he basically missed out on all money from Boondock Saints, or before hand. I heard he got screwed on the movie somehow and didn't make jack off it.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Alienating Hollywood is a sign that the man has character and a backbone. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
I don't care if he's a douche, because the movie is that awesome. I'd heard this was in the pipeline, but I had no idea how close it was to release. Part of me hopes that it is a miserable box office failure, because then the DVD will be out sooner...Atla wrote:Yeah I had heard that Troy Duffy was a complete douche.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
It'll probably show at what? Nine theaters in America?
Than they'll call it a box office failure. ;p
Than they'll call it a box office failure. ;p
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Atla wrote:It'll probably show at what? Nine theaters in America?
Than they'll call it a box office failure. ;p
Exactly. Hopefully everyone that was a fan of the original is aware that this movie is coming out because i had no idea until i saw this post and i have been waiting for this for a long time. I still haven't seen the first ad on TV about it. If enough fans know its coming out then they will release it nationwide instead of just in those select markets. But either way its cool because ill either see it in the theater or have it on DVD sooner.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
I just found out that the closest showing for me (in North Carolina) is freaking CONNETICUT!
WTF?!
WTF?!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
poor Alta will have to make night trip out of movie by styaing overnight there to see movie.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Im in eastern NC myself that sucks.Atla wrote:I just found out that the closest showing for me (in North Carolina) is freaking CONNETICUT!
WTF?!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Where at?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Greenville. Where are you?
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Boone. :>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Wait... Connecticut isn't in NC? 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Ive got a lot of friends that go to school in boone. Best weed in the state is in boone
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
i have to go there.....bvaughan wrote:Ive got a lot of friends that go to school in boone. Best weed in the state is in boone
i know what you said about my Momma
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Yeah, there's a lot of that crap up here.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: T-minus 4 days til Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day!
Atla smoked once atleast lol, i love getting none smokers to smoke. i remember once i got my cousins high, triplets Peter and Paul and Marry, anyways i got the boys high they got blasted and Paul wigged out lol. Me and Peter was fine we was eating cereal right off of the kitchen table when Paul snapped, Peter and Paul never smoked again and me....... i think every one knows my story already lol.........
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests