FML!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Doginiz
Lost Soul
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:59 am

Re: FML!

Post by Doginiz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 am

Rolling Rock?

Just shoot yourself now.
My former crack head name was SunSu.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: FML!

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:33 am

What's wrong with Somalia? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: FML!

Post by Gerien » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Doginiz wrote:Just shoot yourself now.
We've been waiting to hear that happened for years now. :roll:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: FML!

Post by MoP » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 pm

He'll never admit it though...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: FML!

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:09 am

WTF is wrong with Rolling Rock you beer snobs?

And Somalia = Atlanta when the minorities don't get their welfare checks.

;p @ Gerien.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Doginiz
Lost Soul
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:59 am

Re: FML!

Post by Doginiz » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 am

Is there actually anything besides water in Rolling Rock? I think they just call it beer for shits and giggles.
My former crack head name was SunSu.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: FML!

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:00 am

SUNSU!

You turd, where you been hiding?

And it's just as loaded as Budlight, except a 3rd more costly! Thats why I know I'm classy!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: FML!

Post by Nagash » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 am

Dude, if you call Bud Light 'loaded', you're quite right to always take your gun with you.... nancy boy! :P ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: FML!

Post by bigSparky » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:46 am

Rolling Rock is a great value in beer. It costs a third more, yet delivers ten times over on a horrible taste. You can get Ham's or Oly for a LOT cheaper and they taste Much better.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: FML!

Post by MoP » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 am

I'm not sure how much is in Rolling Rock, but since I'm used to decent (Belgian!) beer, I doubt RR is 'loaded' ...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: FML!

Post by Nagash » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 am

It's just as 'loaded' as Bud Light, mate. That's 4-ish, so it's really the hard stuff. :lol:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: FML!

Post by MoP » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:22 am

I feel a lot safer now. I feared Atla would get drunk and go on a killing spree, but there's no way one can get drunk on 4!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: FML!

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 pm

ROFL.

Okay, okay.

Schlitz Malt Liquor? Is that more acceptable to you fancy nancys?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: FML!

Post by MoP » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:15 pm

5.9%? Wtf? Who allows them to use the name 'liquor'?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: FML!

Post by Nagash » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Someone in dire need of a dictionary?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: FML!

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Thats it - I'm gonna start drinking Sparks.

HA!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: FML!

Post by Venus » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:51 pm

ewww
rolling rock sucks

i stick to the girly bud lite ice with lime beer nowdays
or michelob ultra :P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: FML!

Post by Nagash » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Atla wrote:Thats it - I'm gonna start drinking Sparks.

HA!


Sparks is kinda your version of Flügel, isn't it?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Taldric
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: FML!

Post by Taldric » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:02 pm

Rum and coke is my current tween-class drink of choice. Darn those Aussies and their pre-mixed Bundy and Cokes on tap for getting me hooked.

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: FML!

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 pm

I dunno what that crap is Nag.

Sparks is like an energy drink with alcohol. And supposedly for that reason I've heard rumors about bars not selling it anymore or it possibly becoming illegal or some crap.

Something about basically drinking a 'upper/downer' mix... that tastes funny.

It's a chick drink.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest