hilarious commercial

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

hilarious commercial

Post by Gerien » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:26 pm

I nearly went into advertising myself. There's something wonderful about a really well-told story in commercial form. This is a great Christmas example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-ZKtgyupI
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: hilarious commercial

Post by owly » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:25 pm

lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: hilarious commercial

Post by Nagash » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 am

I was expecting more of it, after such a glorious announce, master Gerien.

It's not that brilliant....
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
bvaughan
Traveler
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Location: Wilmington,NC

Re: hilarious commercial

Post by bvaughan » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 am

Hey that Target looks closed, what's he gonna do just break in? Santa's a bad ass

User avatar
darkhorse
Lost Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: hilarious commercial

Post by darkhorse » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am

Bet he wouldn't get away with breaking into it....well, maybe he could.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: commercial

Post by Gerien » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Here's a really cool geeky one.
http://vimeo.com/8118831
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: hilarious commercial

Post by Atla » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Apparently the homosexual definition of 'highlarious' varies from mine.

But than, I've never put my dick in another mans butt....
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest