Damn i used to talk alot

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Mr Ed
Lost Soul
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Mr Ed » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 am

Image

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by owly » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 am

lol
i know what you said about my Momma

DKII
Newbling
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:14 am

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by DKII » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:48 am

Venus wrote:nobody talks to me anymore:((
We'd talk to you more if you were ever actually online. ;)

User avatar
Geothe
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Geothe » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:51 pm

/waves at V

Ooops
No more vanishing from me :-p
Fervent, ALWAYS
Yes, we are that damn good!
Our Game, Our Rules
Venus, the Embodiment of Human Perfection!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Venus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:11 pm

sometimes i forget to turn on aim
thats hardly my fault!!

and thats right no more vanishing or ill get really mad:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Kain » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 am

I'll try to bring Ori back, but I dunno how successful I'll be....

I could always make her come back though.... :P

Owly, Nether, good to see old friends.

Geothe, good to see an old rival :twisted:

and Venus, I'm still waiting for that lapdance you promised me so long ago. I never forget debts, well at least those owed to me.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Kain wrote:and Venus, I'm still waiting for that lapdance you promised me so long ago. I never forget debts, well at least those owed to me.

Should I bring the camcorder?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Kain » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Yessir, an event like that should definitely be recorded.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Alrighty, Kainman. Good luck facing V's manhood. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Kain » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Thanks man I'll probably need it
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by MoP » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Hell yes you will.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Kain » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:06 pm

thanks for the vote of confidence?
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 pm

You need a strong stomach, mate. Or an obsession with anacondas.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Kain » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:09 pm

of which I have neither.... crap
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm

And do you like being rogered until you're unconscious?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kain
Wayfarer
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Location: Kenai, Alaska
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Kain » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 pm

its just a lap dance....
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by MoP » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Getting swaffled unconscious is the best he can hope for.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Kain wrote:its just a lap dance....

It isn't with V.... you're in serious trouble, mate... :shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by MoP » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Yup, especially now she gave up talking a lot.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Damn i used to talk alot

Post by Nagash » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Yup. He's all action now. Wants to enjoy your every twitch and spasm. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest